NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Jo 3 game losing streak, PLAYOFFS MUST BE NEAR!! LOOL

Big win tonight. Think there's 14 games left till the people you never heard of come in to chime in how "their" team is going to win the cup. Gotta love em

And this kid....>FUCK He is a GOOD PLAYER- All the talent to make it and he GIVES UP HOCKEY FOR BASEBALL.....WTF Had offers to a lot of D1 schools and is still predicted to go in the 6th or 7th round of this years draft. Wouldn't have mentioned it, but saw him play recently and he's from this neck of the woods..

Vilardo Officially On Team USA

There has been a ton of disarray with the NTDP this season and they have been short on players. There had been rumors about late '92 born forward Michael Vilardo filling in with the NTDP U17 squad. Over the weekend, Vilardo played two games with the U17's against Green Bay (USHL). Tonight I was officially told that potential recruit Michael Vilardo has left the Chicago Mission and will play the rest of the season with the USA NTDP.

Vilardo, who at one point had committed to The Ohio State University, started this season with the Chicago Mission U18's. (In Vilardo's words, he felt he committed to early, before really looking at all of his options) Badger commit Jordan Schmaltz also plays for the Mission.

Thats's from 09-- He played his last year of hockey for his local HS to be with his friends... GAY

Logan Couture leaves with leg injury

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose Sharks star rookie Logan Couture left Saturday night's 5-3 win over the St. Louis Blues early in the second period with an apparent right leg injury.

Couture was hurt 1:04 into the second when his right skate slammed into the end boards. He went down immediately, holding his leg. Couture was unable to put weight on the right leg while being helped to the locker room by teammates Ryane Clowe and Ben Eager.

Couture is officially listed as day to day.

"You could see he was in pain," teammate Joe Pavelski said after the game. "He's meant a lot to this team. He's been great. He brings a lot of energy to our team. But we have guys who are more than capable of stepping up. We hope it's nothing serious. Hopefully he doesn't even miss a day. If it is [serious], hopefully he's back before crunch time gets going."

Couture has set the Sharks' franchise record with 27 goals in his rookie season, including eight game-winners. He also has 21 assists and has been one of San Jose's most consistent players all season.

fools need to step it up!

I AM FROM CANADA AND I LOVE MY FUCKIN COUNTRY AND FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO SAY ANY DIFFERENT AND IM GLAD I CAN WALK AROUND MY CITY SMOKING WEED OPENLY AND PLAY HOCKEY ON ODR AND FUCKIN DRINK CROWN ROYAL AND WORSHIP BEAVERS AND FISH AND HUNT AND BUILD A FUCKIN IGLOO IF IM FUCKIN COLD N SHIT FUCKIN FAGGOTS I DONT HATE ON YOU YANKS IN FACT BILLY GUERIN WAS MY NEIGHBOUR WHEN HE FUCKIN LIVED AND PLAYED HERE AND I NEVER ONCE CALLED HIM A FAT AMERICAN CAUSE IM A POLITE ASS CANADIAN EH I SMOKE DU MAURIER CIGARETTES AND WATCH GENE SIMMONS FAMILY JEWELS FOR SHANNON TWEED AND I SMOKE BC BUDZ AND I LIKE TO BUY PILSENER OR ALEXANDER KEITHS WITH MY FRIENDS AND SIT AROUND AND EAT ALBERTA BEEF NO HOMO AND LISTEN TO MAESTRO FRESH WES.

cry about it faggots.

i would personally like to thank taylor hall for needlessly fighting and injuring his ankle, making oilers hockey even more brutal to watch than it already was.

thanks br0.

oh and my ex bitch is now fucking ryan whitney.

have fun with that, homeslice, i nutted in her ass.

i would personally like to thank taylor hall for needlessly fighting and injuring his ankle, making oilers hockey even more brutal to watch than it already was.

thanks br0.

oh and my ex bitch is now fucking ryan whitney.

have fun with that, homeslice, i nutted in her ass.

Not to hate on ya bro, but she just stepped up large cause I guarantee you dont make 4 mil a year however it would be gratifying to have the thought of knowing what's been there when he eats her ass out hahahaha

Not to hate on ya bro, but she just stepped up large cause I guarantee you dont make 4 mil a year however it would be gratifying to have the thought of knowing what's been there when he eats her ass out hahahaha

who cares homes?

im prettier than whitney.

bahahhaa.

My opinion on the cooke deal is that he should get a guaranteed 17 games. If that takes him to game 4 of the second round so be it...dude needs out of the NHL I have no respect for people who intentionally attempt to end peoples careers...it's on the same level as going out and disfiguring a co worker so that they can't work anymore so that you gain a competitive edge. He is actually single handedly tainting the image of the NHL

Matt Cooke's a bitch. And what happens when he comes back and does it again?? HE WILL - I guess someone's really got to get hurt/paralyzed until the idiots upstairs tell him to hang em up. I agree 100% with Ariks. Shit happens sometimes with bad hits/ timing (Chara) This guy has done this shit for years.

WOW 7-0! They're loving Chara in Montreal right now HA!! If he was suspended it still would've been 4-0 pretty bad

And first and last time you'll ever see me routing for San Jo to win. Tie it with 1 point left, then lose in ot. Wtf

The coyot's won't be around past the first round. Good goaltending recently, but nothing more about them is impressive.

San jo is just playing ok...everyone is so fucking hyped on them, really they played like shit all season and they are only now playing to their ability.

Really though let's be honest people, we all know Danny and Joe are world class choke artists. Same story outta there every year. San Jose is a team that's supposed to make a cup run every single year but they never end up doing squat.

One thing I do find kinda funny is that teams like the leafs, Carolina, Calgary, Dallas buffalo etc...when they scrape into 8th place do they honestly expect to come in and beat elite teams that are well rested?

Sometimes a low seed team comes in totally fired up because they have been playing playoff hockey for 15 games already, but in all honesty your washingtons phillys vancouvers and detroits are going to eat up the 7th and 8th place seeds.

Although I doubt any of those top teams will make the cup.

Vancouver should but probably wont win it all, cause if they don't it's going to probably be the biggest choke of all time, they have absolutely everything aligned, top scorers amazing goaltending and a really good defence, plus the rest of the league is weak in comparison to other years.

Agree with most of that except Vancouver. Thats not even possible until they have someone else in goal. They should trade Luongo to San Jo. He'd fit in well there. I was liking Philly for a while, but seems their off lately also. WTF is up with PITT? All those guys out and doesn't phase them. Could see Boston making it pretty far...