NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my city is on the verge of dynasty.

once we get this bitch etched with 604 i expect another 2 cups within 3 years. and we dont need no ween gretzky to do it.

-dyansticalinevedability.

We won our last cup without Gretz and vancouver has no chance of a dynasty. Especially with your back up against the salary cap like that.

/nothappening

canucks got BUTT FUCKED HARD.

nohomo

especially luongo... he's back to his old ways, of not being able to stop a beach ball in the playoffs.

if the nucks don't win the 1st game back home... the series will be over for them... especially if the other lines can't come up with some scoring.. and the sedins keep getting shut the fuck down.. then it's gonna be over.

Haha..kayate.

Haha You know for sure if they lost we would've got a similar response to the one above. No idea how you can think they have any chance of making it to the dance. Proven failures.

[quote and mosluggo, what team are you thinking is gonna give us a handful? not disagreeing with you, but for discussions sake im wondering which teams you think thatll be, detroit is looking really good, but howard is the ?mark there, SJ is good, but goaltending there isnt very solid and big choke artist Joe thorton with his whopping O pts and 1 hit isnt really all that intimidating. as far as the east goes, it seems like alot of those teams peaked mid season and are kinda coasting right now. the pens/tampa series is fun to watch though

Honestly, right now I would lean Detroit. Whoever made that comment about them being old is retarded. Lidstrom is old, and still one of the best Dman in the league. Winner of Washington/Pitt makes it to finals vs whoever beats Detroit. If Vancouver end up playing detroit, Luongo's going to have a nervous breakdown when the first octopus hits the ice.

Someone else said Detroits goaltending is questionable------SO IS VANCOUVERS Not really questionable. Luongo's a proven DOUCHEBAG.

And to the "DYNASTY" guy. After the playoffs are over this year, and Vancouver doesn't win the cup, AGAIN, who's going to pick up a 7? million dollar proven loser goalie??? Good luck with that. Looks like Luongo will be the most expensive back up goalie EVER. Maybe he can play regular season, no pressure,then when the playoffs come just put in the other guy. That might work. But I'm pretty sure with the cap, you'll be looking for a Marty Turco type. Ha

canucks got BUTT FUCKED HARD.

nohomo

especially luongo... he's back to his old ways, of not being able to stop a beach ball in the playoffs.

if the nucks don't win the 1st game back home... the series will be over for them... especially if the other lines can't come up with some scoring.. and the sedins keep getting shut the fuck down.. then it's gonna be over.

If by shut down you mean point leader in the playoffs?? and ya your right if they dont win the next game the series is over... everyone cries and gets angry when a canucks fan says were gonna win the cup(which i have never said, i just watch it unfold as it does) but you can predict that if the canucks dont win tomorow that the blackhawks will come back from a 3-0? whats the diference? maybe you think that cause your a bruins fan... :D

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any T Mobile Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the T Mobile site, Check out the new Nokia Astound. Take a screen grab of the Phone and get Two Free weeks of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the T Mobile ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

If by shut down you mean point leader in the playoffs?? and ya your right if they dont win the next game the series is over... everyone cries and gets angry when a canucks fan says were gonna win the cup(which i have never said, i just watch it unfold as it does) but you can predict that if the canucks dont win tomorow that the blackhawks will come back from a 3-0? whats the diference? maybe you think that cause your a bruins fan... :D

did you not watch last nights game??

games 1-3 they did not have dave bollands line fucking them.

last night that whole line got shut down, and looked fucking silly. bollands line had 3 goals..

and the bobsyline did jack shit.

and all i was saying was if the canucks don't find a way to score other than the sedin twins it's not looking good for them, especially if bollands line shows up every game and does the exact same thing they did last night..

and they need to either put corey s. in.. or hope luongo isn't still :shook: from last night because he got lit up baddddd....

and the hawks are a hard bunch to get rid of, you should know that they fuck you guys up all the time in the playoffs, once they get their scorers rolling it's over.

and who gives a fuck if i'm a bruins fan? the fuck does that have to do with anything other than the bruins v habs series??

this is a thread on a forum, for people who like hockey and have insight and opinions about hockey games, players, coaches, and the league in general..

it only matters what team you rep when your team is actually playing.

Honestly, right now I would lean Detroit. Whoever made that comment about them being old is retarded. Lidstrom is old, and still one of the best Dman in the league. Winner of Washington/Pitt makes it to finals vs whoever beats Detroit. If Vancouver end up playing detroit, Luongo's going to have a nervous breakdown when the first octopus hits the ice.

Someone else said Detroits goaltending is questionable------SO IS VANCOUVERS Not really questionable. Luongo's a proven DOUCHEBAG.

And to the "DYNASTY" guy. After the playoffs are over this year, and Vancouver doesn't win the cup, AGAIN, who's going to pick up a 7? million dollar proven loser goalie??? Good luck with that. Looks like Luongo will be the most expensive back up goalie EVER. Maybe he can play regular season, no pressure,then when the playoffs come just put in the other guy. That might work. But I'm pretty sure with the cap, you'll be looking for a Marty Turco type. Ha

:lol: couldn't agree more.

luongo will be playing in russia or some euro league next year.

unless like you said, someone wants to pick him up to play during the regular season... and if they make it to the playoffs put the other guy in.

Gucci! Y'all can't even hate on that comeback!! San jo sharks! Almost had a heart attack true story..ha..whiskey keeps on flowing! Sharks/queens best best first round series hands down.

that was a nice come back... this is one of the few series that is actually exciting to watch.

And to all of y'all that think that joe thorton is a "playmaker" wrong..joe is all bout assits..pave marlaeu they the clutch playmakers.

c'mon guy, somebody who is 'all about assists' is called a playmaker.

Marleau and Pavelski and Couture are all goal scorers....

Marleau's post season goal scoring/game speaks for itself.

CALIFORNIANS DON'T GET HOCKEY.

Ooontz.

The Duncan Keith goal celebration last night.

Too much? Awesome? Just what the doctor ordered?

Personally I loved it, he's getting some backlash from the interwebz though.

Also how much of a bitch is Kevin Bieksa. Gets caught with a great bodycheck from Stalberg of all fuckin people, then whines to the media and calls it blindside, jumps Stalberg after running away from John Scott and then can't even get his team mates name right that he 'was defending' in the post game interview.

Too much??? Now they wanna regulate those too? GAWD Didn't see that yet

What was it that Scott got thrown out for anyway? Being a potential threat? Or possibly being able to do his job?? Lots of GAY shit started happening after he left. BULLSHIT call by the refs. Hope he murders someone next game, literally---DYNASTY NIGGERS