NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

fuck you islanders!!!

LOL I came here to post that the Isles snagged Nabokov.

BAD DECISION again Snow. F'real. If you're going to tank, do it right! Why would you trade away Roloson and then pick up Nabokov? Do they want a 10th overall in the first round or a 1/2/3rd ?

dumb dumb dumb.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played jr. A's in upstate NY.... but doing drugs became more important... I just got back from playing open hockey in Winthrop BBS.... good time.

nice...

i'm in winthrop once, every couple of weeks.

been busy lately, but maybe once i get some free time... go play some open hockey... and watch the b's destroy, or lose a lead... then the game :lol:

sorry, double post ... but to make this worth it, FUCK. savard hurt AGAIN.

FUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

but B's with a fucking killer victory...

i was at a bar with HUSK, and pops for his birthday.... 14 out of the 15 T.V.s had basketball games on, the T.V. with the bruins game was all the way where we couldn't see it... so i had the bartender turn the t.v. in front of us to the bruins game... the 6 black dudes who were sitting on each side of us watching the game on that t.v. were not amused. :lol:

me and HUSK, played with numerous people who now play in the AHL, and a few who play in the NHL...

we probably could have made it to, but wrong choices, and bad decisions... that's life.

Same boat. Played with Brett Lebda and a few others that made it to the draft then vanished. Chelios' nephew.. Had a ride to play college, but decided partying was a better idea. There was so many players around here that probably could have made it, but chose the same route.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a huge Sid fan but that hit was almost Cooke on Savard-esque. Just dirty and meant to hurt him. That kinda stuff needs to be taken out of hockey. I'm all for aggressive play but this straight gooning is not good for the game....

Big Ups to Devan Dubnyk for getting his first career SO last night against the Preds. Apparently Atl scouts have been to the last three Oilers games ... rumours of Bogosian for Hemmer...

• Like 1

Man this Bs and Habs game is legendary...too bad the goalie fight didn't deliver

Agreed. I dont think that price wanted to fight. He probably would have killed Tim. Tims built like a tank, but that doesnt help when price has 5ft arms.

I went to the Rangers/Wings game on Monday. Great game. I was really surprised the Rangers didnt tie it up at the end. They have a HORRIBLE power play..

partly because i dont wanna shell out 100 bucks for a last place team.

partly because i got free tickets.

and partly because i was accompanied by some chick i wanna smash...

i attended the oil kings prince george game a few nights back.

although the beers the same price as nhl games, the tenacity and commitment to the game was refreshing, something i havent seen from my oilers as of late.

niggas came back from 5-2 in the third to win 6-5 in regulation.

plus, they scored in the magical minute or whatever the fuck they call it and we scored 20 bucks worth of free drinks.

whl fuckin rules.

edmonton_oil_kings_2009-09.gif