STOP THE MOSQUE SONGS.. proud americans stand up!!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100820/bs_yblog_upshot/news-corps-number-two-shareholder-funded-terror-mosque-planner

'Ground Zero Mosque' Imam Helped FBI With Counterterrorism Efforts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/17/ground-zero-imam-helped-f_n_685071.html

iZ2cK.jpg

• Like 1

im getting tired of turning on the news and hearing everyone bitch about this mosque,or community center,or whatever the fuck its gonna be. to me its a moot point. if they want to build it there they are gonna. and even the republicans admit to this. but at the same time they seem to be rallying the people to get together and ask their congresss and politicians what they are gonna do about it? what can they do? nothing. and it would be wrong to try to. there is seperation of church and state for a reason. the government has no business getting into our churches or our temples or our synagogues or our mosques or anything else. but thats what it feels like. right now the mayor is trying to negotiate with the dude to move. to me this is over stepping those boundaries. not only that but they are basicly trying to give these dudes money to move the building(from what i heard) which is bullshit. you niggas make a big deal about building the mosque/community center there but dont seem too pissed that your local government is trying to give them millions to move it,millions that could be used to i dont know go to the schools? i heard there's some niggas in harlem still reading text books that havent been relevant since like 1970 hahaa.not to mention they have no business trying to give them fools that money in the first place. and its not the mayors money their giving away. no, its YOUR money. tax payer dollars and shit. building that shit there doesnt bother me. maybe cuz im not from newyork and wast there during what happened. or maybe its that i dont think muslims are all bad people who are american hating savages or some dumb shit like that. idk. all i know is that if they want to spend the money there they will and theirs not much you can do to stop them.

also whats this shit about obama being a muslim? really? i hear rush keep talking about this shit but i think i distinctly remember that same motherfucker raping this fool over him(obama) having some crazy preacher only a couple years ago. but now he's a muslim? when did this shit happen. you know what obama can do to stop that shit? i think he needs to get on camera one day while doing a speech, and then mid sentence about half way through the speech just stop and pull a strip of bacon out his breast pocket and just start chowing down on it.then be all like "sorry,i didnt have time to finish breakfast" and just keep going on with his speech.idk im just brain storming.

SUMMARY:TL;DR

• Like 1