STOP THE MOSQUE SONGS.. proud americans stand up!!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This same thing is happening down the road from me. You really have to hear what my town's people have to say about this. The mosque has been there for 13 years and they're just planning on expanding it. Priceless...

"who is behind the mosque....Why is it here? ..right? ..And why is it so big??"

"Our country was founded through the founding fathers -- through the true God, the Father and Jesus Christ"

"they're takin christ outta everything"

HO

LY

FUCK

ING

SHIT

I can't believe people are so up in arms about this. Its sick. People literally rallying in public and saying "Islam is not a religion." Wow

Heard a guy on the radio the other day talking about how there are so many muslim wars, but not christian or jewish wars. uuhhhhh

Was also talking about how "muslims like to decide their holy land is the same place everyone else's is"

Heres the thing. Its not a debate over the right to build the mosque. Point blank, its in poor taste and judgement to do it. These people knew this shit would happen, and decided to go through with it anyway. They should take that shit a little more uptown. Plain and simple. No one would let that shit be built on Sept 12, 2001. So they shouldnt let it be built now. They have the right to do it. I got it. Should they exercise that right, knowing full well the uproar it is gonna cause... NO. Fuck outta here. And all you conspiracy theorists and bleeding heart liberals can take your phony ideals to the next issue.

• Like 1

^ Same here haha. Although, I actually lean a little more towards this point of few:

They have the right to do it. I got it. Should they exercise that right, knowing full well the uproar it is gonna cause... NO. Fuck outta here. And all you conspiracy theorists and bleeding heart liberals can take your phony ideals to the next issue.

I dont give a shit where they put it, but it seems odd to me that they can tell you where you can and cant put a strip joint now, but they try to act like "this is america, ill put my mosque wherever i want" crap, but they regulated all strip clubs into like 2 random areas int he city. I think they should be able to put anything anywhere, it aint catchin' binladean, so who gives a fuck.

"The perverse acts of the 9/11 bombers are against the teachings of The Quran and cannot be attributed to Islam - just as the acts of child molestation by Catholic Priests cannot be attributed to the Bible or Christianity. Is it "insensitive" to build churches 1-4 blocks away from schools - Ground Zero for previous acts of child molestation."

• Like 1

First off. YOUR FUCKING RETARDS. lol wow.

Muslims were in america documented with the Spanyards before columbous, i am part native american part white. AND MUSLIM.

Native american tribes in the west are muslim. and are proof and have proof of muslims being here peacefully before English christian pyschopaths. I am a REAL AMERICAN. non bias, i am a product of NATIVES and IMMAGRANTS. the ones that think they were first and they ones that were first and the religion of some of the REAL FIRSTS. you guys are retards. REAL AMERICANS STAND UP? haha Have you ever read the decleration of independence you TARD? Freedome to speek as you will and praise God as you will. TRUE AMERICANS> YOU ARE NOT A TRUE AMERICAN for wanting the "mosque songs" to stop. and actaully it is the call to prayer, and it is the same thing as church bells but at least it has a meaning and a purpouse unlike churchbells which is just noise.

Anyone with a brain sees the truth in what i say, and if you dont you are literally a retard. AMERICA. DECLERATION OF INDEPENDENCE> READ IT....that is what america was founded on..." when they pushy people came that tried to take over an already settled land.

This website is halarios.

• Like 1

"The perverse acts of the 9/11 bombers are against the teachings of The Quran and cannot be attributed to Islam - just as the acts of child molestation by Catholic Priests cannot be attributed to the Bible or Christianity. Is it "insensitive" to build churches 1-4 blocks away from schools - Ground Zero for previous acts of child molestation."

This cat probly isn't even MUSLIM and he knows the deal...... you guys are halarious, i don't know how you can go on living being so un-educated and judgemental, making arguements that are confirmed not true by your own side of the arguement, but your lack of research and mass of EGO makes you think you really know what your talking about.................Your probly snitches. BITCHES. :-)