The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Im done watching this.

Fucking rookies. ROOKIE MISTAKES LEFT AND RIGHT. How are you going to let 50 zombies get 20 feet away and not even have a clue until theyre eating your stupid sister. Amateur hour.

How fucking hard is it to tie a string with a bunch of soda cans and shit on it around the perimeter of your camp to warn you of something coming in?

IDIOTS.

CANS?? causing too much noise? cmon.... if the zombies are alreadsy in the camp, whats the difference?

it is something to be said, that especially after the first random zombie incident, that they shoulda made some "trip wires" maybe??? somethin? fuck, Arnold built a maze of booby traps in Predator in like 5 minutes with trees swingin down and shit.

So Im done watching this.

Fucking rookies. ROOKIE MISTAKES LEFT AND RIGHT. How are you going to let 50 zombies get 20 feet away and not even have a clue until theyre eating your stupid sister. Amateur hour.

As much as I want to agree, Zombies don't talk and they don't make a lot of noise. I just hate it when a fucking zombie grabs someone and they do nothing. Its like, they can't be that strong, flail around or something!

How fucking hard is it to tie a string with a bunch of soda cans and shit on it around the perimeter of your camp to warn you of something coming in?

IDIOTS.

they did.... with a bunch of empty soup cans and stuff... but they didn't show if it went all the way around the camp... they showed it in episode 3.

i think they are going to end the season with a bang... they have to... because if they keep the last two episodes going on like the last two... then they'll loose everyones interest in a 2nd season.

def a decent show .. however when the zombie popped up and took its time munching into amy while she just stood there not doing shit i lol'd a lil.

shitty thing is i dont think that was unrealistic at all, she looks like the kind of stupid bitch that would stand there like a stunned mullet while a zombie was weighing up which part of her to eat first.

if this keeps true(ish) to the comics there will be a lot more character deaths to come ...

I hope everybody dies except for the hillbilly brothers.

WHITE POWER.

they are the only ones who know what he fuck they are doing.... haha, sure the sheriffs are suprisingly good in hand to hand combat, and sure that whitelady can fish, but so far the two hicks have killed a deer, shitloads of squirells, aquired the only silent way to kill a zombie quickly, have a fucking motorcycle, escaped a roof of a building by cutting their own hand off, sealed the wound, broke out of the zombie infested building into th zombie infested streets, stole a van, and took it to god knows where. all one handed.

and the others aint done shit but sat on their asses doing menial camp jobs and got attacked.

edit: i dont read any of the posts that mention the comic series, i dont want to ruin the surprise.

and i was also dissapointed at the lack of racial slurs directed at those mexicans by the crossbow wielding brother.