SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Is that what a pussy looks like after a couple kids? How ...... Just how?

(Pic a few posts up)

I have said this before and I say it again, kids destroy vaginas, end of discussion. Do some chicks snap back, sure. Do some chicks go kegel crazy and get that shit better than before, sure. But for the most part it's never the same again. There is also a small minority that are totally blown out, all the grip is gone (just ask fist666, lol). On the Internet there is an army of white knights and chicks that have been lied to that perpetuate the myth of "It goes back just like it was before, omg you're such an asshole". Most of those dudes have a vested intrest in telling their wives, girlfriends, whatever that it's not blown out. It usually involves half their shit, alimony, and child support. Chicks I can't really blame, they only know what we tell them. That's not to say it's not still good, it's just noticeably not as good as it was before.