SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I used to fuck a chick that looked like this broad. Mine was thinner but same skin tone and face. Bitch was crazy...she used to sell yay and would sniff all her profit. Foolish but she could smoke a poll like nobodys business...i should call her.

i have better idea why don't you let us call her

smash fake blonde who'd i'd like to tickle with pickle..be a fun supersmash peavey girl who is also thumbs up girl..Giada and her big sexy head would get tapped and then make me bangin italian food with her fancy lil accent on very few certain words..ugh duh storage whore would get it all day n nite..baha..R. Kelly peepin this thread and so is poop shoot..lol..smash ultra mexican but instantly regret cuz she too bedazzled over the top..smizzash white girl with tats doing the capt. morgan..smash the fuck outta that healthy stacked redhed..id smash creation with her creative name but same thing as girl on top would insta-regret cuz of too much shit going on sensory overload..smash sisters and preferably at same time..smash pink top and trash the other..creepy duckbill goin on...LOOT.

This fucking pig would probably cut my scrotum with one of those finger nails. I hate bull shit, ghetto finger nails like that.

I'd smash, then immediately regret it when this needy looking, drama filled trash bag starts blowing up my phone with non stop calls and annoying text messages.

So smash against my better judgement.

For real, why do chicks think those nails look good??

This fucking pig would probably cut my scrotum with one of those finger nails. I hate bull shit, ghetto finger nails like that.

I'd smash, then immediately regret it when this needy looking, drama filled trash bag starts blowing up my phone with non stop calls and annoying text messages.

So smash against my better judgement.

How does she type on the BB with those nails? Yuck.