How to Commit A Bank Robbery

n8galicia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya my moms is a bank teller, always has been her whole life. never had another job.

shes been robbed 5/6 times point blank. personaly. including in one instance having the barrel of a .357 pushed to her forhead and also present multiple other times when another till was being robbed. she says they have never gotten to the safe and only get whatever is in the drawer in front of whom they are robbing. which like gasface says is a couple grand max.

funny thing, when you are robbed, all her bank does is issue some rediculously meager cheque of like an embarressing ammount. under a hundread bucks if memory serves and a visit to a shrink LOL.

wtf.

But yea dont rob banks. Its usually way not worth it. Simple benefit risk analysis.

Is 12-15 years in the penitentiary worth a couple grand? A couple million isn't

worth them kinda numbers. Maybe if i found out i had a few months to live and

it would really be a suicide mission.

i love how three six is often times reffered to in higher publication sources as acedemy award winners, hah.

some three six shit is ill no doubt but that shit cracks me up everytime.

* and anyone with the nerve to do a fucking bank is droppin the ball straight up, cash drops ftw. shit goes down all over every city. every day. every morning. every night. hit up a liquer store lacky first thing come monday morning and you'll get paid in full.

• Like 1

i love how three six is often times reffered to in higher publication sources as acedemy award winners, hah.

some three six shit is ill no doubt but that shit cracks me up everytime.

* and anyone with the nerve to do a fucking bank is droppin the ball straight up, cash drops ftw. shit goes down all over every city. every day. every morning. every night. hit up a liquer store lacky first thing come monday morning and you'll get paid in full.

Are you proud?--------------are you?---look at your people------

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhGvQ35bB7gPmIV5E4

• Like 1

Robbing banks is for amateurs

There are cameras everywhere which means you need to go in with a heavy disguise or ski mask

Nowadays alot of major banks have their tellers separated by means of ballistic glass

And even if their not, theres controls on how much cash can be on the floor at any one time

Silent alarms, enough said

If I were to engage in that kind of behavior I would hit armored cars, theres a bigger payoff involvedand if planned right you can get off without firing a shot

Bank robberies are, for the most part, a crime of the past. I only know one person who successfully got away with one, some 20 odd years ago, and all he got was like 10 grand. And then his daughter stole it from him.

In contrast, I know of countless people doing retarded long sentences for it. My nephew's grandfather on his mom's side is currently in the Feds serving 30 years or some crazy shit

Seriously...if there is one thing that the FBI is incredibly good at doing, it's catching bank robbers. If you manage to make enough noise to get them involved, you're living on borrowed time.

This is assuming you've done some homework and don't just get popped by local police of course.

funny thing, when you are robbed, all her bank does is issue some rediculously meager cheque of like an embarressing ammount. under a hundread bucks if memory serves and a visit to a shrink LOL.

wtf.

Gas station employees get robbed all the time, and I'm sure Shell isn't sending them for any therapy haha

Hmm. It's one of those things that 95% or more of those who attempt it are either not good at it or are going to get caught/fucked over due to some other shit. On the other hand, there are some people who do it up right and manage to grab up good $$. I've known a few people who've done some made for TV type shit and others who were high and fucked up and got popped trying to make quick $$.

For the more planned types who haven't dulled their senses or are fiending at the time, it's some pretty ballsy shit that most people don't have the nerve to do, much less the mind to plan.