if tou are a CHEF at a restaurant, FUCK YOU!

Croupier

punch that shit in table by table, so theres some kind of flow

not 1/2 the fucking dining room all at once

in a perfect world, homey. everyone wants to eat between 7pm & 8.30pm. 57 covers in 90 minutes... we all got fucked. I like my kitchen staff, they were just idiots tonight & tried to blame everything on FOH, when 90% of the bullshit was from the kitchen. this is a fact.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who it was directed at. You calling people out on misusing words was the point. Especially since you have done the same in this very thread, genius.

My night ruled by the way guys. I skipped out on a $500 tab at a restaurant because my waiter was a slow pissbag who kept mispronouncing the entrees and bringing me poorly mixed drinks.

*second pt. had me lols...freal.

im sure the bartenders and the cooks had something to do with you getting stiffed, but in the end, it was the customers who stiffed you....so blame them.

true enough... Saturday is supposed to be the big money maker for everyone & when you lose money after you have worked your ass off, it becomes thread worthy- in my opinion.

my service wasn't perfect, but it wasn't close to bad, either. Needed to vent. Came here to do it.

and by the way...it happens to every server.

every server who has worked for more than a year has been stiffed at least once.

i know youre pissed because of how much you were supposed to make off of it, but you shoulda known the risk going into the job....tips arent mandatory...

i ALWAYS tip 15% even when everything is shitty....the only time ive ever stiffed a waitress was when she was straight up rude to me and my family, and condescending.

and by the way...it happens to every server.

every server who has worked for more than a year has been stiffed at least once.

i know youre pissed because of how much you were supposed to make off of it, but you shoulda known the risk going into the job....tips arent mandatory...

i ALWAYS tip 15% even when everything is shitty....the only time ive ever stiffed a waitress was when she was straight up rude to me and my family, and condescending.

propped. thank you for meeting me halfway...

another thing too....when i worked at this one restaurant, a lot of the customers were older...like in their 60's and 70's...and they thought that tipping 10% was still the right amount...be greatful you dont have a bunch of 10% tippers...things could be worse.

whiney fucking servers.

i spent nearly a decade in the back of the house, busting my ass for spoiled little shits like you (i don't hate all servers, just stupid ones). we get paid just the same? yeah, we make like 1/4 what you make whether we get it out perfectly or a bit late. (what percentage of your tip pool goes to the back of the house when they get it perfect??)

if shit is late--it is your responsibility to take care of the customer, if something is wrong you do what you can to fix it. i bet you just badmouthed the cooks and apologized profusely.

last place i worked (best in state, top 30 in nation the year i left) i made under 1/2 of what the 18 year old barback was pulling. and i was working 90 hour weeks.

you took this shitty waiter job because of the economy, don't blame your failures as a waiter on guys who are working way the fuck harder than you for way the fuck less.

moral of the story: go fuck yourself.

(could have used fuck a few more times but said fuck it, this is fucking good enough)

• Like 1

yes sir. these chefs are fuckin little cry baby old fucks. .. i been a server for years now.. had a cople cool chefs. but most of them are lil bitch ass whinny lil snitch hoes... and god forbid you put an order wrong,,, i hate when they try to put it all in your face., like myy tiiicket says thiss.. fuckin chefs. i hope boiling oil spills all on this whinny fags

You know what the bigger issue of this fucking thing is? This dude has his hand so deep in the next person's pocket he thinks the cock and balls are owed to him too. If YOU didn't get a tip, how baddly YOU fucked up is irrelevant anyway. It's GRATUITY. Nobody OWES you SHIT.

dude bitchin about cooks and bartenders what a nozzle. i have worked in bars and restraunts as a bartender for over 10 yrs.. servers fuck up simple drink orders alot and try to blame everyone else but themselves. boo hoo get over it. you got stiffed by shitty customers.

500 dollar tab i call bullshit. most high end places charge a gratuity if its over a certain price or group size now i pour in a brothel and see naked bitches all night long and rack mad ho money

umad

• Like 1

Complain to me when you have a customer tip you $70, come back, decides they want the tip back because they ran out of money, and your manager forces you to return it.

That had me heated. I quit within the week.

• Like 1

yes sir. these chefs are fuckin little cry baby old fucks. .. i been a server for years now.. had a cople cool chefs. but most of them are lil bitch ass whinny lil snitch hoes... and god forbid you put an order wrong,,, i hate when they try to put it all in your face., like myy tiiicket says thiss.. fuckin chefs. i hope boiling oil spills all on this whinny fags

you're obviously an idiot, but how hard is your job?

why put an order in wrong and think its okay, but if they put out an order wrong its the end of the world? you see what i'm getting at?

and also, there are plenty of high-end restaurants that do not have included gratuity. frankly, i would never work for a joint that charged as such.

It's a thankless profession unless you really get your foot in the door at some top spots where you can make money and get a little shine...or it's actually what you love doing.

I'm sure the only thing a lot of people are taking away from this is that most everyone who works in a restaurant is self centered and bitchy, and runs on a diet of coffee grounds and cocaine. But I'm sure most of us already knew that part.

• Like 1

Your job is to write shit down, take it to the kitchen, and bring the food and drink back to the fucking table. Why would you even expect a tip? I have no problem stiffing someone even for the smallest thing. I only wish that I could tip the chef instead of punk ass servers.

Here is a tip: grow a dick.