if tou are a CHEF at a restaurant, FUCK YOU!

Croupier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into this brown girl I thought was hot one night at the bar. We went to a soju tent and ate duck and drank booze. Watched Superman at my place and ended up laying in bed. Next thing i know we were messing around and she let me put it in her ass for some reason. I didn't even really try. It kinda just slipped in that direction when I was poking around and she inserted my dong in her rear. Weird. She wasn't a total whore either. Cool story br0.

I don't think I'd ever fuck a girl in the ass unless I was dating her for awhile, because I've heard alot of horror stories of guys fucking random whores and getting shit on their dick.

While on the subject of anal, this girl I went to highschool with and still see out at the bar talks about it all the time, and it makes me sick. Her friends are all awesome and very hot girls who I chill with all the time, and she's nice enough too, but she's a gross, fat, sweaty, acne infested beast, and she's always hitting on me, and discussing her sex life, like how she loves it in the ass and doesn't need lube for it...fucking foul

I have a very ignorant, very hood Dominican homie who was telling me how one girl shit on his dick, so the next time he saw her in public he walked up to her and peed on her while talking to her. Like, was standing next to her on the street, slid his dick out of his jeans, and peed on her leg :lol:

• Like 1

if you strangle them while you do it, theyre distracted by the lack of oxygen their brain is getting, and it seems to hurt them less also.

for reals tho, its all about

RUSH

ive turned several girls into anal freaks with a tubesock soaked in RUSH

--

the last girl i dated, we even had a designated RUSH rag, we nicknamed it "the drug towel".

JUST THE TIP

I don't think I'd ever fuck a girl in the ass unless I was dating her for awhile, because I've heard alot of horror stories of guys fucking random whores and getting shit on their dick.

I subscribe to this manner of behavior these days. Shit on dick is not something I ever want to see happen to myself. Even with a rubber. Beyond gross.

I have a very ignorant, very hood Dominican homie who was telling me how one girl shit on his dick, so the next time he saw her in public he walked up to her and peed on her while talking to her. Like, was standing next to her on the street, slid his dick out of his jeans, and peed on her leg :lol:

"you know i pissed on the bitch" </biggy voice>

Yeah, good thing about that though is what she doesn't grow won't burn her.

thats exactly what i was just tellin the boys. she was depressed at first, but now she cleaned up her act, got her grade 12, and is enrolled in college, studying stuff like supply and command.