if tou are a CHEF at a restaurant, FUCK YOU!

Croupier

If YOU are a chef...

I forgot what a bunch of whiney, cry baby fags all you bullshit ass chefs are. I recently took a job as a server (because of the economy) & I had a $500 check stiff me tonight because the dipshit crew in the kitchen made the food incorrectly, took forever to get entrees out (half of which were cold) & I got the shaft because the kitchen couldn't handle the heat on a Saturday night. But God forbid I say shit to the egomaniac cooks (chef, line cooks, etc.) I got to go whine to a manager like a pussy & the manager has to communicate with the kithen about the fucking mess the kitchen caused. Meanwhile I got ZERO on a $500 check on a fucking Saturday night & the cooks are all gonna get their money regardless of the bullshit that's coming out of the kitchen. Fuck this line of work.

Fuck slow bartenders, too. 15 minutes to make a drink??

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i forgot to say this as well. how about the next time you ring in a rush order cause your dip shit ass forgot to ring it in and beg and plead for it to come out as fast as possible and in turn it gets plated next cause your cook feels sorry for your dumb ass stop and think about what your kitchen does for you. nothing pisses me off worse than a fucking snob server thinkin that it's better than the kitchen staff. fuck you you little bitch. / yes mad

• Like 1

oh and if you think you could do better in the kitchen why don't you go back there and show em how it's done slugger and i'll refill your tables water. fuckin whiny ass server

Go jerk off to Top Chef Masters you fucking dick licking homo. We have to sell your shitty bullshit food because you are too "artistic" to be normal enough to talk to people to sell that shit yourself, you fucking weirdo. I am positive you are a fucking homo that dates a girl because you are too scared to admit you love cock. Faggot.

• Like 1

Go jerk off to Top Chef Masters you fucking dick licking homo. We have to sell your shitty bullshit food because you are too "artistic" to be normal enough to talk to people to sell that shit yourself, you fucking weirdo. I am positive you are a fucking homo that dates a girl because you are too scared to admit you love cock. Faggot.

your the one parading around with a fucking water pitcher filling fucking glasses trying to push dessert on to some fucking slag. it's not my fault you fail at life little punk ass bitch. i dare you to step into a line position fucking lazy ass probably cry after the first turn. fucking kunt.:lol:

Re: if You are a CHEF at a restaurant, FUCK YOU!

your the one parading around with a fucking water pitcher filling fucking glasses trying to push dessert on to some fucking slag. - AHHH, THE MEXICANS HANDLE THAT, I AIN'T WORKING AT APPLEBEE'S FUCKO.

it's not my fault you fail at life little punk ass bitch. i dare you to step into a line position fucking lazy ass probably cry after the first turn. fucking kunt.:lol:

- LIKE I SAID, GO JERK OFF TO BOBBY FLAY & TOP CHEF. RACHEL RAY SWEATIN' COCKSUCKER.

you put way to much thought into that you comin out through me son?

yeah, this is why servers are witty & can talk to people & you hide behind a fucking frying pan wearing that gay ass chef outfit with the fat buttons & a hat gayer than the pope's...