if tou are a CHEF at a restaurant, FUCK YOU!

Croupier

I'm mad.

So fuckin sick of servers thinkin they are the shit talkin down to the people makin the food.

Wait till you try to eat a shift meal there, i bet someone teabags that shit, then garnishes with a pube and spit sauce, served with assrash salad.

goddamn no talent ass clowns think that shit only takes as long to receive as it does to cook. FUCK YOU.

You have 10 tickets ahead of your ass, all of which are at least as complicated as yours, before i even consider firing your ticket.

I don't get this mad, other than at bitch ass, whiny fuck servers that don't do shit but graze my food and raise my fucking overhead. Learn a fucking skill, anybody can put food in front of someone and regurgitate what the chef said to the customer.

/yes, irrationally irritated at RetardExpoAssholes.

***EDIT - "IF TOU ARE A CHEF".... THE REASON YOUR FOOD TOOK SO LONG IS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE CLOWN THAT WROTE THE TICKET WRONG. GET A NEW JOB, AND LEAVE THE FOOD WORK TO THE PROS.

thidiot.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your the one parading around with a fucking water pitcher filling fucking glasses trying to push dessert on to some fucking slag. it's not my fault you fail at life little punk ass bitch. i dare you to step into a line position fucking lazy ass probably cry after the first turn. fucking kunt.:lol:

THIS!!!

Real kitchen crews ftw.

Where's the thread starter?

New pet peeve >

Starting a thread and never coming back to it, especially considering we've stepped up and given great advice, the least she could do is thank us.

Ungrateful bitch.

I hope she's getting butt raped dry by some cook in the walk-in.

I'm here, I'm here... Just playing catch up. Chill out.

dude, the more and more i think about it, the more you should prolly blame yourself (to the dude that made this thread). if the service was good, and they had to take back the food, they prolly would of left a tip for you. but if the food AND service i bad, they prolly just left. dummy.

the truth is, I love the job. I love the kitchen staff, they are much more chill than most of the FOH. The bottom line is the kitchen did fuck up my shit *(just this one time because we had over 200 covers coming in between 7.00pm & 8.45pm - it was the Saturday before mother's day, so shit was nuts). I fired my ticket to expo & was busting my ass running food for everyone else when 20 minutes later I heard expo firing my ticket to chef. it was a fucked up night, I am over it now, shit'll be all good next shift, I just had shitty night, felt like I just fucked on a $100 tip because of the kitchen & I came on here to vent & see what other motherfuckers had to say about all of this. truthfully, I do appreciate most of the input I have read on this thread & I certainly apprciate my kitchen staff.

BTW, I have worked the kitchen (fry station when I was a teen), & it's no joke back there. I was a hot head when I began this thread & didn't mean to offend anyone. again, just needed to vent cause I got fucked. it's a nutty biz & as crazy as it is, I love it. Just had a terrible night & felt like mouthing off. Not to mention, my tic tacs have suffered severly!

so you fucked up, ran your mouth about fucking up and fucked up again. Now you think you can apolozize.

You are everything that is wrong with servers. You worked fryer in a kitchen, big fucking whoop.

Keep your mouth shut, and learn your place.

Rule #1 - don't fuck with the people that make your food.

Welcome to my shitlist motherfucker.

Oh no, another dipshit cunt is going to negaprop me on 12oz!?!?!?:o

Fight Club quoting fag.

Trust me, i was working that night too, and we were on a wait all night. And NO ONE had to send food back to me, and NO ONE had any walk outs, and NO ONE got stiffed on my account.

Fuck you sir. Fuck you.

so it sounds like you were dealt a better hand than me on Sat., luck of the draw, I guess. Congrats to you! (seriously, I wouldn't wish the night I had on anyone).;)

the truth is, I love the job. I love the kitchen staff, they are much more chill than most of the FOH. The bottom line is the kitchen did fuck up my shit *(just this one time because we had over 200 covers coming in between 7.00pm & 8.45pm - it was the Saturday before mother's day, so shit was nuts). I fired my ticket to expo & was busting my ass running food for everyone else when 20 minutes later I heard expo firing my ticket to chef. it was a fucked up night, I am over it now, shit'll be all good next shift, I just had shitty night, felt like I just fucked on a $100 tip because of the kitchen & I came on here to vent & see what other motherfuckers had to say about all of this. truthfully, I do appreciate most of the input I have read on this thread & I certainly apprciate my kitchen staff.

BTW, I have worked the kitchen (fry station when I was a teen), & it's no joke back there. I was a hot head when I began this thread & didn't mean to offend anyone. again, just needed to vent cause I got fucked. it's a nutty biz & as crazy as it is, I love it. Just had a terrible night & felt like mouthing off. Not to mention, my tic tacs have suffered severly!

dw_lavender_blah_blah.jpg

just listen to this and calm down

I read a few posts on the first page and most of it comes off pretty fucking retarded.

Working in any busy restaurant is fucking hard no matter what you do.

You're all a bunch of fucking bitches to be honest. One thing I know is that everyone who works in the food industry fucking bitch to no end about everything and everyone.

Fucking cunts. You all sound like fucking tools.

• Like 1

If YOU are a chef...

I forgot what a bunch of whiney, cry baby fags all you bullshit ass chefs are. I recently took a job as a server (because of the economy) & I had a $500 check stiff me tonight because the dipshit crew in the kitchen made the food incorrectly, took forever to get entrees out (half of which were cold) & I got the shaft because the kitchen couldn't handle the heat on a Saturday night. But God forbid I say shit to the egomaniac cooks (chef, line cooks, etc.) I got to go whine to a manager like a pussy & the manager has to communicate with the kithen about the fucking mess the kitchen caused. Meanwhile I got ZERO on a $500 check on a fucking Saturday night & the cooks are all gonna get their money regardless of the bullshit that's coming out of the kitchen. Fuck this line of work.

Fuck slow bartenders, too. 15 minutes to make a drink??

Grow a pair dude. Shit happens in a restaurant. Front and back of the house get busy and things can go wrong. If you got nothing off of 500 dollar tab then you fell short and its YOUR FAULT whether or not the kitchen screwed up. Its your job to take care of your guests. Its your job to make sure theyre happy. The "god mentality" is in all levels of the restaurant business not just the kitchen staff....obviously its gotten into you enough to gripe on 12oz.

I didnt have the best Mothers Day weekend either but you dont see me starting a thread about it. Its not just Saturday its the Saturday on Mothers Day weekend...busiest time of the year for most if not all restaurants. Pretty sure if I knew where you worked I might be temped to convince your boss that youre worthless, wouldnt take long. There are many things I dislike from time to time but the worst over all.....

Is a rookie that thinks hes/shes the shit.

You get in the way, you muck things up, you dont pull your weight, you dont know shit, youre a waste of time, you dont know when to shut the fuck up, you bitch and moan about EVERYTHING, you talk way too much about your tips, you ask us what were tipped, youre like restaurant AIDS, and you just plain simple suck BALLS!

• Like 1

Grow a pair dude. Shit happens in a restaurant. Front and back of the house get busy and things can go wrong. If you got nothing off of 500 dollar tab then you fell short and its YOUR FAULT whether or not the kitchen screwed up. Its your job to take care of your guests. Its your job to make sure theyre happy. The "god mentality" is in all levels of the restaurant business not just the kitchen staff....obviously its gotten into you enough to gripe on 12oz.

I didnt have the best Mothers Day weekend either but you dont see me starting a thread about it. Its not just Saturday its the Saturday on Mothers Day weekend...busiest time of the year for most if not all restaurants. Pretty sure if I knew where you worked I might be temped to convince your boss that youre worthless, wouldnt take long. There are many things I dislike from time to time but the worst over all.....

Is a rookie that thinks hes/shes the shit.

You get in the way, you muck things up, you dont pull your weight, you dont know shit, youre a waste of time, you dont know when to shut the fuck up, you bitch and moan about EVERYTHING, you talk way too much about your tips, you ask us what were tipped, youre like restaurant AIDS, and you just plain simple suck BALLS!

word, you're right. I agree 100%

• Like 1