Since when has defending myself made me a pussy?

GEEB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At that point some of the people on the train started claiming that apparently I was a trained fighter and that i should've warned him and reasoned, and I was a pussy for using martial arts on somebody that didn't know martial arts. WTF??

adam_j4.jpg

It's not just SF, I'm in some legal bullshit myself in a similar situation.

Dude stepped to me on some bullshit, I tried being reasonable and even backed off.

This dude couldn't let it go and caught up to me and started swinging.

He ended up bouncing his head off a phone booth and bleeding out on the sidewalk.

I heard through my lawyer this dumb ass needed a metal plate inserted in his dome.

Cops come, dude immediatly starts TALKING TO THE POLICE, lying like I attacked him.

Best advise if you get attacked is stomp heads till they don't remember your face and get the fuck out of the area.

New York City is getting wak as fuck or something these days, bullshit toys and fake ass gangsters everywhere.

Act mad hard like they love to battle, get beat down and then they wanna tattle.

I can't wait until the first time some wanna UFC faggot tries to put me into an armbar n a real street fight.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Chuck Lidell or some other such dude would break my arm off and beat me with it, but I'm talking about some asshole who takes a class at the local gym and wears all Tapout gear who is gonna end up getting one shotted by either me or a friend lurking nearby

no R@ndom, this was real life. not japanese pro wrestling or Gayfc. some people get into actual situations, and further more. some people go out into public.

You must be talking about yourself again. You are mixing your life with your made up fantasies.

You should keep to that medicine regime that your doctor prescribed you.

no R@ndom, this was real life. not japanese pro wrestling or Gayfc. some people get into actual situations, and further more. some people go out into public.

i seriously doubt you get out much. you're always telling us riveting tales of the hood from the comfort of your keyboard.

tweakers hate sunlight. another reason I seriously doubt you get out much.

i hate that i'm agreeing with that paladin character, but its been a weird day already.

• Like 1

I can't wait until the first time some wanna UFC faggot tries to put me into an armbar n a real street fight.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Chuck Lidell or some other such dude would break my arm off and beat me with it, but I'm talking about some asshole who takes a class at the local gym and wears all Tapout gear who is gonna end up getting one shotted by either me or a friend lurking nearby

Would it go like this?

I keed I keed