Since when has defending myself made me a pussy?

GEEB

I just wanted to share an experience I had while on my way home from work: I Just leave work and i'm making my way home on the subway. Its about 1030pm or so with a few folks on the train. A few minuets into the subway ride a man about my age (21) comes through the rear subway doors from the next car over. Im assuming he was watching me while he made his way past me and saw that I was on my phone. (playing a game) He asks me if he could make a quick phone call, Now, Im no idiot, we are underground, THERE IS NO CELL SIGNAL. So politely I tell him sorry, my phones got no signal. He then calls me a "punk" and accusing me of being "racist" and for no apparent reason starts to get into my face about it, I felt like this was gonna turn into a fight so I stand up and ask him to move over in an attempt for me to change cars. He then tries to force me back down, as soon as he does this I raise my arms to divert his arm and then push him back. Now we are both standing a few feet apart and at this point the few people on the train notice the scene and begin to watch. He starts smiling and puts his hands up telling me that he gonna "fuck my shit up" and "take my phone",and that i "shouldve just given him the phone." He comes forward swinging and I pretty much lay him out with one punch into his face. At that point some of the people on the train started claiming that apparently I was a trained fighter and that i should've warned him and reasoned, and I was a pussy for using martial arts on somebody that didn't know martial arts. WTF?? I switch cars without saying anything and immediately get off at the next stop. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Since when does defending myself make me a pussy?

And of course, some tits:

12.jpg

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing. you absolutely did the right thing. who fucking cares if you didnt tell him you were conceived from the sperm of bruce lee and mike tyson. dumb cunt shouldnt have gone around looking for trouble in the first place.

would smash that girl.

props awarded

Naw you manned up. Props.

Iv been involved in two transit moving ass beatings. One, my brother had some kid over when he was like 15, I was like 18. Polar opposites. Kid steals my moms phone.

Seen him on the bus like two weeks later. I got on, he was sitting in the middle like a pussy would. I walked passed him to the back. Couldn't place his face. Then I remembered. I walked up to him as the bus was driving and said something to get his attention and just started mashing his face with rapid punches to his face. He was sitting down and obviously I was standing up. It was messy. People were screaming. Bus obviously stops and I just barged thru the rear doors like a savage.

Second one I was like 20. There were a few of us. Couple chicks couple buddies. We were all up for a few days. Got on. Got to the back. Seen this fucking pussy bitch that raped a friend of mine in her house. She let him stay with her while he was hard up. And he pulled that shit. Anyways we get on and sit. He's back there. I start laughing like "dude you have no idea what I'm about to do to you"

Everyone starts kinda getting uneasy cause I start talking and it was clear I was gonna pop. He gets up like the bitch he is and trys to sit near the front with close to the bus driver.

He didn't get far. Bus is driving he starts walking up the isle and I got up said somethin grabbed his shoulder to pull him arond and started fucking feeding him. This one was even uglier. He ended up falling on a women she was in hysteriaterrified somehow got out of my way and dude was like stuck back to the floor half on the seat half draping over the side and I layed hard hard fucking punches into him. Same thing, pandamonium on the bus screaming bus pulls over. But I was yelling 'this guy is a rapist. And was pulled off him by the driver. His face was like the fucking elephant man. Deformed n shit.

It was wild. The best part of that whole shit was a mutal friend of us calls me that night dying with laughter and proceeds to play his answering machine and the guy who I shitbeat had left like 10 messages just talking in circles all scared as fuck and not knowing what the fuck had just gone on, just absolutely shook to the point of delerium.

Its fucking gay cause I had the fucking tape for years in this box I used to keep with nicnacs I'd pick up on my adventures. Box got missplaced somewhere and lost all my momentoes.

Bus/train violence is scary for people not involved. Its so contaned and they can't get away from it.

Sheer terror.

• Like 2

Another time, I was on the train comin home. There was a group of kinda shady lookin dudes that got on. Couple black dudes. Couple white dudes. I was like 16 they were older.

I guess something was said to a couple white guys and the two groups started fighting. White guys looked like clowns. Next thing you know one of the white guys pulls out this like bike lock/chain thing and I swear to god hit one the black dudes so hard I thought he killed him. Dude just dropped and the sound was fucking nasty. It was one of the more brutal things iv ever seen actually. I waouldnt be surprised if that dudes face was completly shattered. He got fucking rocked hard. His boys backed off and as it was happening we was pulling into a station. It spilled outside I dunno what happened after that

This came immediately into mind

midnightmeat.jpg

midnight_meat_train_2008_photo3.jpg

• Like 2

Naw you manned up. Props.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAH

Do you ever shut up?

What in the fuck?

• Like 4

The people on the train are pussies for not doing anything to help you, the obvious victim of an ignorant piece of shit looking for trouble. I would have told them they are all pussies for being sideliners of the all talk no action variety.

I share this thought. Good on Geeb for not being a pussy and manning up. That's not the part where he knocked the fool out, it's the part where he walked away afterward that made

it to "manning up" level.

I often wonder why people don't want to stand up for themselves. If more did as Geeb did there wouldn't be half as many of these punk hood faggots who think they can take what

they want from who they want.