Since when has defending myself made me a pussy?

GEEB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until the first time some wanna UFC faggot tries to put me into an armbar n a real street fight.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Chuck Lidell or some other such dude would break my arm off and beat me with it, but I'm talking about some asshole who takes a class at the local gym and wears all Tapout gear who is gonna end up getting one shotted by either me or a friend lurking nearby

YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH ME BR0'. I'M TOP OF MY WEIGHT DIVISION IN THE SEMI-NEIGHBORHOOD REGIONALS OF THE LOCAL YMCA MMA CIRCUIT AND BEEN TRAINED BY EX-NAVY SEAL WASHOUTS.

One time I got beat up for no reason on the bus

I can't hear very well and it's only gotten worse with time.

But this dude comes onto the bus and was yelling and I guess he was yelling at me

I got up and tried to tell him I couldn't hear him my voice isn't too bad but people have told me it's kinda odd sounding so the guy shoulda knew I guess.

But I don't know I'd never met him before and right after I told him I couldn't understand what he was saying dude just pops me in the face a bunch of times

I got a few punches in but it was so unexpected

Then the dude ran off the bus and I had to deal with a bunch of people trying to ask me what happend.

It was a pretty retarted day.