so im on the run in a foreign country..

A1 Yola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrite. I was going to let this shit fade away and forget about it since its the internet i really dont give a fuck. The thing is that the more people that post in this thread trying to clown, the more upset i get about this. motherfuckers on this site are really ridiculous. complaining about "im sick of seeing threads like do you believe in love at first site?" ya'll are some herbs. ive been finally getting back to work after years so im busy for ten hours of the day six days a week but fuck. im going to upload everything tonite and tommorow around 6 pm eastern time ill have it up for you guys. again FUCK YOU to all the people that dont believe this shit and are trying to hijack my thread. this shit is the truth and was from the begining. tomorow im going to put up the videos FOR SURE. again fuck all you lo life bastards

Alrite. I was going to let this shit fade away and forget about it since its the internet i really dont give a fuck. The thing is that the more people that post in this thread trying to clown, the more upset i get about this. motherfuckers on this site are really ridiculous. complaining about "im sick of seeing threads like do you believe in love at first site?" ya'll are some herbs. ive been finally getting back to work after years so im busy for ten hours of the day six days a week but fuck. im going to upload everything tonite and tommorow around 6 pm eastern time ill have it up for you guys. again FUCK YOU to all the people that dont believe this shit and are trying to hijack my thread. this shit is the truth and was from the begining. tomorow im going to put up the videos FOR SURE. again fuck all you lo life bastards

hold me tight baby

• Like 1

its awesome that you were able to go from a junkie in peru to having a job so quickly in the states

knowing that the economy is so bad in detroit you can buy a house for $500.

did you turn in your resume along with a kilo of coke?