so im on the run in a foreign country..

A1 Yola

So this is the situation. I used to have a real bad heroin habit. I tried to quit countless times and the shit never worked. In my last few years of drug use i was completely out of control. I was living at spot selling crack and heroin. I would be awake for three days at a time and used almost as much dope as i sold. Well not that much but A LOT.

So anyway i caught a dope case. I beat the case but still had to serve a few months in the county for some old tickets i had. While i was in there i decided i would never fuck with that shit again. I had to do something. I had no friends, my family wasnt speaking with me, i had no money, i was a wanted man in my neighborhood for some stupid junky shit i did when i was using drugs. I needed to do something.

So anyway my father comes to visit me after not speaking to me for something like a year. He tells me that theres a great rehab in Peru(where hes from). He shows me all these pictures of a beautiful place. It looked like something that those celebrities be going to. At first i said no. The shit is too far away and i wasnt sure how they run their shit down there. After thinking about it for a few weeks i decided to go. Fuck it i didnt have health insurance anyway and he said he would pay for it. Its something like three hundred a month. Sounds good right.

So i get out. I stay in Detroit for a week and then leave for Peru. So we get here and we go to look at the place. As soon as we get in this dude aproaches me and tells me hes going to show me around the house. We walk around the house once and by the time we get to the front of the house my father had dipped out. They then procede to tell me my father is gone. Your family wants you here and you cant leave. Your not in the United States. You are going to do whatever the fuck your parents tell you to.

So wow. Im looking around. I realize theres no escaping this. I have no passport, no money, nothing. Im fucked. They then tell me that i will be staying for fourteen months. WOW. Now im starting to feel sick. To make a long story a little shorter i was there for fourteen months and its nothing like any rehab in the US. They beat your ass if you dont obey them, they punish people by giving them injections that make you retarded and force you to sit in a chair stairing at a wall for up to one month, they use psychologists to manipulate your family completely. The shit was a really bad experience.

The good thing is that im not fucking with drugs anymore. I mean i still smoke a little weed and drink from time to time but shit im not a monk. Nobody is perfect. So i was staying with my grandfather whos seventy five years old. I was suposed to be leaving back to detroit the twenty fifth of april.

What happened was i came home one night and my grandfather noticed that i smelled like liqour. Him and my uncle start talking to me about going back to the center and this and that so i had to run. Oh yeah another thing they do here is actually have people come to your house or wherever you are and kidnap you. So i ran. I took a taxi to a friends house. I talked to my mother the next day and she wired me some money for a room and food and whatnot. My mother wants me to come back home to detroit. She has been against this shit from the start.

I had a feeling that this shit would happen so i went to the American Embassy last week and told them where i was staying and my families information in the case of this shit. So now i dont have a passport. I dont think you can enter the embassy without a passport. I dont know what the fuck to do. This shit is crazy. If anyone has any advice or has had any type of experience with someone needing the assistance of an embassy while they were abroad please let me know. Im sorry this shit is so long but its a long story i guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, not long. Best read iv had inna long while. Sounds fucked up. Like a book.

I dunno what to tell you in terms of advice cause that's on some straight other shit.

Keep this updated I wanna hear what the fuck happens. I'm pullin for you no doubt.

I feel like I'm reading a choose your own adventure book.

Go to the embassy they will give you a passport and even fly you back if you can't afford to fly back. Just expect to be badly in debt over it.

Also I don't know if I believe this story or not. So if you are under 18 I can believe that you got to worry about being locked up in this crazy rehab center, if not don't worry about shit. Tell your family to fuck off and if they try to have you put back refuse to go. If they try to have you kidnapped and brought back by force murk the dude who tries to grab you. A kitchen knife can be your good friend.

After reading over your story again, I'm really skeptical your story is legit. But you could always just burn the rehab center to the ground with everyone who works their inside it. You also could probably score some really cheap dope down in Peru, and just get a habit again. I'm sure you could also make some serious cash being a drug mule. I am willing to bet some cartel would pay for your passport to be replaced and your flight home if you just swallowed some balloons or carried a backpack into the states for them. Just ask around man.

yeaaaaahhhhhhhh..... i wouldn't call it a make your own adventure story, but it has it merit.

kid it's an embassy. to protect americans against crazy third world country crap JUST like the shit you are experiencing.

you have 2 choices.

1. go to the embassy and beg for help

2. get a gun and be gangster about it

• Like 1

hi i was staying with my grandfather for 14 months and i recently lost my passport.

can i get a new one so i can return to detroit?

Thanks.

the end.

This.

Close thread.

Also, he ain't getting a gun from anyone without money.

Also also, he can't figure out how to get a new passport form a place that guides you through the process. How would he be able to find someone who sells guns illegally?

I hate to sound like a pessimist

but unless you got a job to come back

to well... cant you see yourself getting

tossed right back into the same mix as

you were? Once you are here you gonna

need money to live right? Unemployment

in the state of Michigan is like 15% and thats

with the suburbs and nice areas bringing

up the average. Places like Detroit and Pontiac

unemployment is like 35-40%. Thats a guess

but i wouldnt be surprised if its higher than that.

Factor in your criminal record and how ever

much education you have and well. The only

option you may find yourself having could be

slanging dope. I kno from experience if you

are using you shouldnt sell the shit. My vice was

pills. I could get 180mg of xanax for like $7 with

insurance but no matter how commited to selling

them i was i would end up eating them all. Which

in that situation it was almost entirely profit. Perhaps

you should re-evaluate your options. Go

somewhere thats experiencing growth and

needs laborors.

Step 1 would be going to the embassy.

Thats the best move you got IMO

• Like 1

This.

Close thread.

Also, he ain't getting a gun from anyone without money.

Also also, he can't figure out how to get a new passport form a place that guides you through the process. How would he be able to find someone who sells guns illegally?

he used to sell lots of heroin and crack before he got locked up and then stuck in rehab, So I think he could easily find someone who sells guns illegally, considering he obviously has lots of underworld crime experience.

I hate to sound like a pessimist

but unless you got a job to come back

to well... cant you see yourself getting

tossed right back into the same mix as

you were? Once you are here you gonna

need money to live right? Unemployment

in the state of Michigan is like 15% and thats

with the suburbs and nice areas bringing

up the average. Places like Detroit and Pontiac

unemployment is like 35-40%. Thats a guess

but i wouldnt be surprised if its higher than that.

Factor in your criminal record and how ever

much education you have and well. The only

option you may find yourself having could be

slanging dope. I kno from experience if you

are using you shouldnt sell the shit. My vice was

pills. I could get 180mg of xanax for like $7 with

insurance but no matter how commited to selling

them i was i would end up eating them all. Which

in that situation it was almost entirely profit. Perhaps

you should re-evaluate your options. Go

somewhere thats experiencing growth and

needs laborors.

Step 1 would be going to the embassy.

Thats the best move you got IMO

pretty good advice, but I would add flying OVER the U.S. and landing in Canada, that way you don't add to the already fucked up populous that don't wanna work and sit around and do drugs allday.