so im on the run in a foreign country..

A1 Yola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why the fuck are you even supporting it? It's not like it's a good read like that New Jersey Heroin dealer story or the heist story thread.

good read? this is funny as shit watching all the responses. i cant wait to see what the guy comes up with for the pictures.

and the heist thread was waaaaay too long of a read and way too obvious (made a hiding spot in a bank?? why would you hit the same bank twice?!)

Basically my boy has a video of them beating the shit out of someone trying to escape. I am about to go retrieve this shit. I know of a famous model who was miss peru im not sure what year, who has her father in the center. He is literally going blind for some problem he has with his eyes and they dont give a fuck.

Im going to sell this video and information to a popular gossip news show here and they are going to go to the center and videotape everything for sure. After that the police willl procede to shut that shit down. I will record the program and the video of the abuse and everything else i think you all will find entertaining.

Well this is going to be fucking great. They are going to shut this place down, im going to get paid, and im going to be laughing my ass all the way back to detroit.:lol:

The Peruvian government will have none of that. Makes them look bad. They're gonna snatch yo' tape, plant some drugs on you, tell the media you're making shit up (who are they gonna beleive?), and send you back to rehab where you'll get extra beat.....

or....

you'll be a hero. Get some cash. Fly back to the states. And have a peruvian supermodel as a wife.

But take pics or it didn't happen

no, im fairly certain this is all copy pasta.

its still more interesting then "faggot" "go die" and "useless waste of air"

im usually pretty good at sniffing out bullshit, this one has me confused. im going in on his posts as we speak. i wanna see how he writes and if theres patterns of words and/or the way he puts sentences together.

again, no offense to homeboy if legit. im just bordeline fascinated with this story right now.

im usually pretty good at sniffing out bullshit, this one has me confused. im going in on his posts as we speak. i wanna see how he writes and if theres patterns of words and/or the way he puts sentences together.

again, no offense to homeboy if legit. im just bordeline fascinated with this story right now.

dude... really?

i think this guys legit, in fact. id almost be willing to make a bet on it.

just glanced at his posts, in my opinon. first off, i dont think its copy/pasted. he types the same way, uses the same words.

secondly, he started posting for the first time since early(ish) 2008 mid march 2010.

he also brought up a fact inna music thread about "bing under a rock" for a few years reguarding new music.

his family also clearly has cash, which is fairly apparent due to being shipped to a rehab center that costs ching. he made mention of being friends with isaha thomas's son when he was younger, in detroit. he wasnt sdaying it to brag it was relevant to the thread about "what famous people have you met" which would also explain why his thoughts are very organized and speaks/types quite well. rich kids, weather there drug addict outcasts with next to no school, are always smarter than most other kids. especially with things to do with speach and how they organize there thoughts.

he has the same kinda tone/demener throught all his posts, albeit most short.

show me the absolute biggest criminal junked out drop out degenerate rich kid, and ill show you a minimum 12 yrs of parenting/growing up being surrounded by education. weather or not those parents were absolute losers, absusive. whatever, they demand performance and look down on failure.

i have a homiewhos both parents are professors, one of which was RUNNING FOR MAYOR inna greater vancouver community that battles crack addiction, heavily into other shadyness. outcasted from his family. you name it. homie dropped out in GRADE 10. that guy uses words i have no idea the meanings of. he is so "book smart" its rediculous.

he has the same kinda tone/demener throught all his posts, albeit most short.

my judgement. LEGIT.

i have a homiewhos both parents are professors, one of which was RUNNING FOR MAYOR inna greater vancouver community that battles crack addiction, heavily into other shadyness. outcasted from his family. you name it. homie dropped out in GRADE 10. that guy uses words i have no idea the meanings of. he is so "book smart" its rediculous.

Vocabulary doesn't prove intelligence and having well educated parents doesn't mean you will not become an addict. Judging by your grammar and spelling I'd bet money that it wouldn't be hard to say a few words you don't understand.

This shit isn't real.