Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CurtisWarren

USA Tour 2011- Advice Please

I've decided I want to travel around the USA for a month or so in Spring 2011. Considering a high proportion of this forum's members are residents of this great country I need some help.

I am thinking of hitting New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Boston. I need ideas on places to go/see and info on the graff scenes in each city. For example what tourist type shit should I do in Chicago and what areas should I make sure I visit/avoid?

I want to get an airline ticket which will allow me to go from city to city for a flat rate. This is to save time travelling between cities. Is this the best way to travel?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated...

Cheers guys.

No not at all mate. If it makes you feel better then just give me tourist shit and leave out the graff stuff. I'm sure I can find walls and spots myself.

A month won't be enough. I've never really travelled, but when I eventually do, it will be in a car. It seems like a lot of driving but looking at big fucking trees and deserts is kind of cool.

• Like 1

Stab yourself in the face and stop making travel threads a year in advance. Shits tired.

I'm willing to guarantee the ratio between pipe dreams and actual trips is about 10 to 1.

i hear wyoming is boring a shit but its actually so beautiful, its worth visiting.

i also hear the food in new mexico is some of the best around.

make sure to check out the triangle of

awesome. Gary indiana, Toledo ohio, and

Flint michigan.

• Like 1

yes, gary indiana is a very nice community with some beautiful scenery and an extremely welcoming local population as well. if you're planning a trip- definitely try to make a stop there.

6.jpg.a03a0a04465579946ca3285012d5d576.jpg

Stab yourself in the face and stop making travel threads a year in advance. Shits tired.

You're a fucking bundle of laughs aren't you love?

All I was asking was just a heads up from some locals. Thankfully I had a chat with a friendly yank over the weekend who gave me the low down on where to go. My trip will be New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Boston.

Anyone who has some real info just PM me and let these goons carry on thinking i'm old bill..

:rolleyes:

You do realise they arent going to understand half of what you just said ?

Actually I dont even know what that old bill line means

I've decided I want to travel around the USA for a month or so in Spring 2011. Considering a high proportion of this forum's members are residents of this great country I need some help.

I am thinking of hitting New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Boston. I need ideas on places to go/see and info on the graff scenes in each city. For example what tourist type shit should I do in Chicago and what areas should I make sure I visit/avoid?

I want to get an airline ticket which will allow me to go from city to city for a flat rate. This is to save time travelling between cities. Is this the best way to travel?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated...

Cheers guys.

there is no airline ticket available that i know of that will serve your purpose.

USA doesn't have 'air passes' like qantas does, or 'rail passes' like europe does.

rail here, as you probably know, is time consuming and often inefficient other than in certain corridors.

familiarize yourself with a couple websites, like kayak.com or airtran.com and southwest.com

i think both of our good cutrate airlines (airtran and southwest) fly between all the cities you re interested in. if you FLY, and spend only a few days in each city, uou can do that itinerary in this way:

fly into SF, then to chicago, then one of your next cities prolly based on price. if you do boston/nyc next you'll have to fly out of miami, if you did miami next you'd have to fly out of nyc.

bring a SHITLOAD of money.

as for what places in each city to avoid, don't go to the ghetto. most of these places have dangerous neighborhoods. i'm sure the good graff won't be too hard to find, look at the city threads in brickslyers.

go to......

hell

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now