What's the well tequila at your favorite bar?

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At my Sunday spot it's 1800, at the place I USED to go 5 nights a week it's Cuervo or Milagro, and at the place I NOW go 5 nights a week I think it might just be a plastic bottle that says "Tequila". I've taken a few shots of it while drunk and it was so foul I can't even describe it to you.

Well tequila is not a good look though, Don Julio FTW. I'll drink the cheapest vodka you can find with a smile on my face, but good tequila is worth the money

Why did the Mexican strangle his wife?

TEQUILA!!!

• Like 1

my little sis got me hooked on "skinny girl margaritas"...nohomo

Patron

triple sec

soda water

lemon.

Don't do shots of tequila. Not because i dislike the taste but i have

had a couple very bad tequila experiences. Truth of the matter reverts

back to shit being my fault instead of the tequila but i wear my superstition

like a badge of honor.

at any rate. I enjoy the flavor of tequila but like to cut it. Helps me

pace myself.. Preferably with water so as to preserve the flavor of the

spirits. I'm the same with scotch too. If i come off 60 dollars for a fifth

of Macallans or Highland Park I do so because i like the flavor and i stretch

it out like a drop of water

• Like 1

The well is the cheapest of each type of alcohol at a bar.

Yeah, "wells" are what you get when you order 'RUM and coke' or 'VODAK and cranberry' or 'GIN and whatever the fuck mutes the taste of hotdogs' or a 'Screwdriver'.

The next step up are 'calls'... that's when you name a brand of liquor. Such as "Captain and Coke" (UGH!) or 'Stoly screwdriver' or 'Beefeater and tonic' (the ONLY acceptable Gin with it's only acceptable mixer)... etc.

These 'calls' can often but, many times do not, cross over into the realm of 'Top Shelf' brands which represent the best the bar has to offer.

*A note: If you drink top shelf stuff, STFU, it's NOT a badge of honor or sign of taste, you're in a BAR! Show me your private stock (a case or two deep) and THEN you can rattle on for hours about the subtlety of Jameson or some such related crap, however, it has been my experience that the people who stockpile the best shit don't spend much time in bars.

• Like 3

I drink at home and we have a healthy 'private party' scene. FUCK 'the public'!

cosigned...BARS ARE FUCKIN OVERRATED... and u always get some asshole fuckin up your night...atleast when your in the company of good friends and somebody acts a fool, u beat there ass and theres not a huge scene...

At my Sunday spot it's 1800, at the place I USED to go 5 nights a week it's Cuervo or Milagro, and at the place I NOW go 5 nights a week I think it might just be a plastic bottle that says "Tequila". I've taken a few shots of it while drunk and it was so foul I can't even describe it to you.

Well tequila is not a good look though, Don Julio FTW. I'll drink the cheapest vodka you can find with a smile on my face, but good tequila is worth the money

they just bought 1800 to australia. that shit is PRIMO.

ill cosign on the cheap tequila tip. one summers night i had a shot of some cheap shit that was about 40c. it was instant throw up status