WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS..

MeatStick

so i found out some crazy shit. i was at this party about a month ago with vulcan and fishsticks there were some other 12oz cats were there and we were all hella fucked up off hella bud, vicodin, and mad steel reserve 211 40's. then we starte fuckin around with this group of chicks. fishsticks was spittin mad game while me and vulcan were just chillin. turns out that fish got all 6 of them to partake in an orgy with us 3 and some random ass nigga. well we got down to the nitty gritty and these chicks were down ass fuck. you name it, it happened. yo we did some chick so dirty she was limping out of the room. thats not even the most fucked up part though. okay so i dont have much contact with my family. i was at my aunts house about a week after and there was this familiar looking girl there, i couldnt quite put my finger on how i remembered her until she called my aunt, mom. thats when i realized that she was my cousin and thats not even the worst part. SHES FUCKIN UGLY! SHE WAS THE GRENADE OF THE GROUP! but damn that was some bomb pussy. ill try and find pics of that night later.

/coolstorybro..

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the second time since I started coming on here that an oontz member has admitted to fucking their cousin...is that shit really that prevalent in society?

Also, I personally think orgies involving multiple men are gay as fuck. I feel the same way about running train, although Eifel Towers are OK. I remember talking about this before on here and Mero had the best response ever, something like "YO MY NIGGA, IF RUNNIN TRIZ IS HOMO THEN YOU CAN CALL ME AND MY NIGGAS THE FAB 5" hahaha