Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeatStick

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS..

so i found out some crazy shit. i was at this party about a month ago with vulcan and fishsticks there were some other 12oz cats were there and we were all hella fucked up off hella bud, vicodin, and mad steel reserve 211 40's. then we starte fuckin around with this group of chicks. fishsticks was spittin mad game while me and vulcan were just chillin. turns out that fish got all 6 of them to partake in an orgy with us 3 and some random ass nigga. well we got down to the nitty gritty and these chicks were down ass fuck. you name it, it happened. yo we did some chick so dirty she was limping out of the room. thats not even the most fucked up part though. okay so i dont have much contact with my family. i was at my aunts house about a week after and there was this familiar looking girl there, i couldnt quite put my finger on how i remembered her until she called my aunt, mom. thats when i realized that she was my cousin and thats not even the worst part. SHES FUCKIN UGLY! SHE WAS THE GRENADE OF THE GROUP! but damn that was some bomb pussy. ill try and find pics of that night later.

/coolstorybro..

• Like 5

yeah youre like twelve and vulcans a fuckin punk. dont even try to back up your boy with some fancy comeback. he knows the deal

Huh? Wait- so you fucked your cousin in some gang bang orgy and came on here to tell everyone in a thread titled after keeping shit- especially shit like that- on the DL?? This probably gives tranny hand job dude some competition.

• Like 1

who gives these dudes the impression that telling the internet somethin like this is alright? and vulcan cosigning it makes it 1000% more homo...

pause_button1.jpg

i know when i tell people about a night out i am sure to list all the drugs and drinks i consumed to let everyone else know how cool i am

• Like 1

"you name it, it happened"

ew.

i sure hope there were no cups involved

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now