WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS..

MeatStick

you may have made ugly flipper babies with your hideous cousin. props for making the world a more interesting place.

yo this is on some straight comedy gold.

but yo straight up the people talkin soooooooooo loudly bout fucking bitches in the same room as other dudes fucking bitches on some straight negative homophobe shit. theres pussy in the room, imma smash that shit i dont give a fuck bout nothin/nobody eles. big fuckin deal. as for the cousin shit, clearly he dont know this cousin all that well, and weather she was the gRunt of the litter or not is erelavent. those breazys were smash that homeboy showed the picture of so its a given pipe is gonna get laid.

i think its acvtually pretty funny he accidentaly fucked his female cousin up the ass on some straight real live "thank god thats never happened to me" bullshit.

those bitches got pounded, and thats whats up.

i trust these guys werent eating each others assholes or any other faggetism.

good story.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't know if you're serious, but it's faggOt

if i cross my eyes and shake my head while i read your name it comes out faggOt

seriously tho try it its trippin me right out and im wishing i could screencap eyesight so i could show people that dont have eyes so they couldnt do it for themselves.

So I still don't get how 6 girls : 3 guys is gay

each guy would have 2 girls to himself (assuming this really happened)

does not compute

If it were 6 guys and 3 girls, then, Yeah mad homo.

Partial agreement on this. However, 6 guys to 3 girls... i still dont see how thats homo.

If everybodys fucking everybody then yes. Mad homo but if the bitch is sucking your

dick while your boy smashes the pussy... What am i missing here? No need to be insecure

when sluts are tryin to get split open and gargle balls at the same time.

This is like going to a pool. Do you want to swim... sure. Afterward you want to

change into dry clothes? I kno i do. Is there a good possibility there are other guys

changing too... Yes. Its just not a big deal. You just handle your bizness and get to steppin.

• Like 1