WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS..

MeatStick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright like i said before, you're getting mad over some picture that i posted in tc with 5 other dudes in there that werent even talking. You show your face poz shows his face and christi shows her face they didnt seem to care one bit the only one that doesnt show her face was that girl and she was covering her fucking face. get the fuck over it crybaby. And i get it like i said last night when i admiting to being in the wrong, you didnt like it cuz people could have posted it somewhere else....awesome, but did they? NO. so to post my picture here and put me on blast even though i do it myself is a bitch move. And i dont give a fuck about who you know in vegas or that you know my address, because honestly if youre willing to go that deep just for a picture that only you are butt hurt over then be my guest.