I fucking hate vets

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was another thread about Vietnam Tom at first.

I read the first post, look at it like this, you wouldn't work for free or even less than you're regular fee normally either.

If it wasn't for vets overcharging people it wouldn't be possible to extend a pets life in the first place.

Think of all the animals still around because of them.

If you hated corvettes, I'd agree 100%.

i work at an animal hospital.. so i get everything free :)

ps getting your pets on a healthy diet works wonders, esp with male cats and uti's, etc a.k.a. buy the expensive science diet food they sell at the vet and itll save you in the long run

cartoonjihad.jpg

having to pay for large vet bills at once sucks but really i broke it down already

for those who have a car payment, depending upon what you drive it's like $300 a month

so your troubles are some where around 3 months worth of payment

but since it's your car, you already have that predispositioned amount you know you have to pay

since it's all at once and unexpected, you say fuck that's a lot of money

but considering your pet is a best friend, money really should be no object

eh?

what gets me is how much it costs to put a dog down, or get rid of a dead dog.

shoot it.its hard as hell but its free.thats what we did with our dog who got cancer.she was suffering pretty bad and we didnt have the cashola to put her down(this was when i was living with my grandparents) anyways one day my grandpa shot her and buried her where we grow our tomatoes.ive never eaten tomatoes since.it was pretty hard for him because he loved that dog alot but it was either that or letting her die a horrible death over a period of afew months...what can you.

also speaking on ferrets my friend had a ferret(who by the way is the coolest and at the same time stinkiest animal i have ever met) and i was playing with it.he ended up trying to crawl in between my legs while i was sitting.he couldnt make it through and got stuck.next thing i know he's spinning naround .he did it for like 5 minutes and i swear to god i thought i had snapped his neck with my legs.he came too tho so it was all good.scary tho.

im totally getting a ferret at some point or another.

yeah some vets are total sheisters

just med school drop outs that hate their lives and enjoy fucking you out of your money.

but their is also a lot of good vets out there that will do what they can to take care of you pet to their full ability and charge you fairly. but sadly thats often the case these days.

hope your little homie gets better

wait he came too?? nh??

i see what you did there....

you had to be there.the way he was spinning scared the shit outta me i thought i killed it.but then after a while he stopped and was back to his normal self.i think his name was mister miyagi or someshit like that.crazy cool little ferret.

Yeah, I mean honestly money isn't shit, because I can always make more, but that's if they could actually make him better. I feel like this is a viscous ass cycle which would end with me spending about 5 grand and him still not being better, and at that point it's just me dragging out his suffering for my own selfish needs. I know when I'm old and sick I sure as fuck don't want that happening to me.

I'm thinking that we might only have a few more months together, so I'm justgonna try and enjoy em :(

• 2 months later...