a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
s to complete and udder strangers.

i'm not going to read through 10 pages of people calling you a fag to see if anyone else found this hilarious.

dow. i'm honestly speechless. you're really pushing this shit to another level, your slum levels are impressive, but this is just... beyond words.

and she looks like the dude from THE DARKNESS.

• Like 1

you are officially crew again. Cant wait to drunk dial you for this....

btw...

2 pills...

1/4er of yay...

uMAD for tonight.

LOVE U BR0

PoundingBrunetteTrannies /nh

dedicated to the captain of grime, big pisher. i learned from the master.

ps: you should mail me some of the famous bacon so i can put some real meat in her hands

Look at the fucking foot man. Dow. You're fucking gay dude, sorry.

Transexual= A guy with tits.

Hermaphrodite=A chick with a dick.

A man gave you a handjob. And you took like a champ. No joke on this one, how the hell did you let that happen. Were you like...feeling it too? With like, your head tilted back going "Ohhhhhh fuck yeahhhhh" real slow and quiet? The first thought that should have went through your head was "A MAN IS GIVING ME A TUGBOAT. CEASE AND DESIST."

You're gay dude. And thats cool. I'll still love you.

• Like 3

this thread is hilarious. I met my homeboy's coke dealer "Rosa" & she was (is) fucking hot. Then my boy told me she has a dick. (she told him, he didn't find out for himself). anyway, I wouldn't fuck w/it, BUT I did think to myself "It'd be guaranteed anal everytime you fucked her...", which seemed mildly appealing. (Not to mention all the free blow).

no flick/sorry. Cuban tranny coke dealers don't like their picture taken for some reason?

im thinkin of taking her on a date just to spite you faggots.

You should =] not even to spite a bunch of typing, you might like her a lot.

Tranny chicks are so way cooler then genetic females..

(COMMING OUT OF THE CLOSET TO 12oz!)

Well I'm a lesbian, I've dated transsexual girls before, that doesn't make me like boys. I like em better. It's best if they've have the surgery, but I really don't think either way it makes you gay.

Most girls like don't even look or act like girls anymore these days. Transsexual chicks do. They can be really f-ing pretty too. I think it's with the genetics, some of them come out looking super pretty!

Props Downmagik. You knew 11 pages of shit talking was coming =] but you did it anyway. It's the internet, how bad can it hurt? Do you. Shit you know who you are and what's up.

Gotta remember that calling someone a faggit makes you less gay, so if you wanna prove to them, that your not gay, quote the whole thread and reply with HOMO! I'de do but.. Well it wouldn't really work too well.

A female is a damn female. I don't really agree with the whole (I hope I don't offend anyone) cross-dressing thing, or transvestites.. That shit is so unattractive to me.

This is the second time I've heard this topic mentioned on here. There was another thread about transsexual writers. It was mostly a bunch of made up bullshit, but hey it was there.

Think about where black Americans and African Americans were in the years past. Same with gays. Motherfuckers getting killed for having different colored skin.

Boy if that wasn't an attempt to sway your opinion using racial history I don't know what was, lol.

I guess everyone has a right to look at something however they want.

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

• Like 1