a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!!

cocksparrer is awesome and have been around since the 70s, so yes, they balded naturally during the life of the band

i hate skrewdriver.

i grew up with too many skins to put up with them.

dow, whenever i end up in portland for shows or tattoos or whatever and bring my wife, i hope we grab drinks and your white ru paul is there.

from my spot on the futon and completely twisted back from a quarter gram of

that Tokyo ketamine that was eeeeeeeverywhere like 8 years ago i distinctly remember

walking down a trail and seeing a little boy (nopedo). He just stared at me so i kept

on keepin on. Some time later and on the same trail i ran into an old man. Looking like

a damn wizard... like Merlin or some shit. The old man turned to me and said to turn around and

never come back. A few days later our friend who was also the source of the K

got raided. They found no drugs but a million dollars that he couldnt legitimately explain.

Charged him with Racketeering and he ended up with a bunch of years in federal prison.

Turn out he got dimed by a fucker that got caught carrying large quantities of Epills

thru Windsor. We were in the thick of it too. It may or may not have been paranoia

but in the weeks that followed there were black vans parked outside the house

and different ones that seemed to be following us around town. Some other law

enforcement shit happened soon after. Resulted in me losing my best pal which may

or may not have been related to that whole other shit. I haven't seen the old man

or the little boy since.

Twinky be careful with the k shit twinky. Try and take out the trash

get lost in your front yard never to be seen again. I almost drowned in the

shower from that shit. Fucked up i didnt kno how to make the water stop.

Managed to close the drain tho. Ended up layed out in the tub water still running

When my ex found me i was semiconcious and the water was just below my

nose

dude!

last night, one of the bartenders asked me how my weekend went, i said "it was fabulous!" - her retort was "was it fabulous or was it faguloussssss?". so i guess everybody at the bar knows about trannygate.

edit

Hmm... What you ALL don't seem to realize is that this is some serious shit. I am in the process now of searching out the originator of the flick and guess what? Be glad it ain't you cause if it is, you are in for one hell of a lawsuit and if the photo isn't removed from this site and any other one I track it down on, they will all be held accountable slander along with numerous other charges. My bro's lawyer may not specialize in this particular type of law, but I'm sure that someone working in his two firms does.

To address the name calling, grow up people. It's very childish and if you wanna assume he's being a crybaby then o.k. He says boo hoo! He'll be crying his way all the way to the courtroom then right to the bank. Furthermore, if he's such a crybaby then why is it he wishes this to be my last post on the subject? It's stupid to feed into something that you clearly don't get and he doesn't give a fuck whether you believe his heritages or not. As far as he's concerned, you're either jealous of his heritage or have some serious mental issues. And Spicy, you're a dumb fuck cause what we said actually defended you. Yeah, this started out as fun and games but in doing so broke open a can of worms that was best left untouched. He has in the area of $400,000 that he's about to invest in manufacturing his markers, ink and other business ventures so quite frankly, he could care less whether you choose to believe him or not.

• Like 1

wtf has been going on in here?

Dow gets handjob from tranny.

Slayer shirt and pizza makes it "not gay".

Arguments about Slayer sucking.

2 title changes.

Jokes about smoking meth.

Dow dates a hot "girl".

Tranny stalks Dow at his bar.

Lots of peeps getting UMAD.

Oh I just read up on the bar LOLin' at this. That sucks man, I bet they don't care if you were wearing a Slayer shirt. I think we can all agree the most logical thing to do here would be beating up the tranny Felon style where he hits dude in the head with a bat.