a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!!

all you fools calling dow "gay" are too funny.

my guess (and this is a conservative estimate), is that half of y'all would go AT LEAST as far as he did, assuming the circumstances were right (she looked like a "real" girl, you knew nobody would find out).

let's get you guys educated real quick: im a big gay fag. no seriously i am. as in, i am a dude and i do stuff with dudes on the regular. the thought of getting it on with a girl does not appeal to me in any way shape or form. i'm just not "wired" that way. whatever.

so let's say i run into a female-to-male tranny at a bar. he's got a shaved head, totally bearded man face, hairy, tatted-up man chest (no tits), man voice, etc.

he completely looks like a dude, but he has a vagina. oh and he's bi, too. so i'm all horned up & i have no other prospects. i'm feeling adventurous and i end up getting head from him.

does that suddenly make me straight?

i mean, i'm a genetic male, and he was born with a vagina, which he still has, so....yeah, by your logic i'd be 100% hetero.

now see how dumb you are?

• Like 1

my guess (and this is a conservative estimate), is that half of y'all would go AT LEAST as far as he did, assuming the circumstances were right (she looked like a "real" girl, you knew nobody would find out).

No we wouldn't.

all you fools calling dow "gay" are too funny.

1. didn't look like a real girl

2. everybody found out (not just on the oontz where he aired it out himself, but at his local bar)

3. no way in hell i'd ever get a hj from a tranny.

tranny regardless of looks is a man. if a gay dude puts on makeup b4 fucking his bf his bf is still fucking gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no disrespect intended.lol

pfffft im curious to hear your input. you went to brazil..

and when rocinajj was getting favellas (what is by the way?) tattooed in my shop im pretty sure the subject of hot brazillian trannies came up.

input?

lots and lots down there..about 90% of them looked like dudes though.. the typical tranny style was a dude that was like 6'6 and a body like a female basketball player.. quite comical..

the other 10% was young young guys like 17 or 19 and like 5'5 or so.. they are young so they still have a "tight" body.. so they sorta look like chics

down there when in the street or on the metro they would wear sunglasses to not look so revealing.. picking a tranny out of a crowd is like having good street smarts... it doesnt matter where you are, you can spot them..just like street smarts..where ever you are they still apply in the same way..

in sao paulo the tranny district is completely in a dif area than the reg. hookers.. they dont mix.

the funniest part is watching the trannies walk up and down the street with no shirt or bra on...implants all out naked as fuck.. it isnt against the law for a "man" to go shirtless ...

funny bus riding moments..hahaha

awesome. thank you. Imma go down there and visit rocinajj... he's taking me and one of the artists on a food tour in the favella (what is?)

a food tour i think is where you go somewhere and eat one type of food, then walk to another place and eat something else and at the end you eat dessert...

Look out for my tags..I know there has got to be hella'ovem still ridin..

nah he was saying. chicken and rice plates for like a dollar. blood sausage. amazing soups... he's gonna take me to a bunch of different places.

do you write pfft? if so then i'll find it.

were trying to do it this year... it's me and the artist who did his legs... and some of his arms... you probably know which tattoos im talking about...

also dow just sent me this text...

"Dow: Get the fuck up here Bring me bacon!!! 2:33 AM"

fuck i love him. yh