a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!!

hey.... trannys need love too.

cali comes to the rescue for the fat girls keeps em satisfied

dow got trannys on lock.

In my opinion they are heros.

if it wasnt for these 2 upstanding gentlemen

the lot of us could be tranny/fat girl rape victims

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha how old is cocksparrer?!? Can you still be a skinhead if you go bald naturally like that guy in the back left? They just look old, like some fat bastard at the used tire store passed out volksfront polos with his poker buddies.

I only listen to skrewdriver for complete ironic purposes, except all skewed up... That album was actually straight. I can't listen to metal tho, it fucks my chi all up

I have a pretty radical Skrewdriver poster one of my buddies printed for me.

R@ndom won't let me hang it in the house.

I listen to Cocksparrer to get psyched up to go to work in the mornings.

It makes me feel like getting up before dawn and working 40 hours a week is a good thing to be doing with my time.

Also, I think dude is alright whether he is totally gay or not.

Haha how old is cocksparrer?!? Can you still be a skinhead if you go bald naturally like that guy in the back left? They just look old, like some fat bastard at the used tire store passed out volksfront polos with his poker buddies.

I only listen to skrewdriver for complete ironic purposes, except all skewed up... That album was actually straight. I can't listen to metal tho, it fucks my chi all up

i fucking love metal. definitely don't listen to enough of it. off topic. proceed druinken pizza eating tranny hook up conversation.

dude!

the tranny is blowing up my spot hella tough!!!

i got a text message from my bartender homegirl to tell me that **** was in the bar and asking everybody if theyve seen me and if i have been in the bar lately....blah blah blah

funny thing is, i left the bar mere minutes before she showed up last night. my older brother is in town, so i took him out for some drinks, i didnt tell him about the tranny, but it would have been epic as fuck if the tranny would have showed up when i was chilling with my bro.

--

last night, one of the bartenders asked me how my weekend went, i said "it was fabulous!" - her retort was "was it fabulous or was it fabuloussssss?". so i guess everybody at the bar knows about trannygate.

• Like 1

dude!

the tranny is blowing up my spot hella tough!!!

i got a text message from my bartender homegirl to tell me that **** was in the bar and asking everybody if theyve seen me and if i have been in the bar lately....blah blah blah

funny thing is, i left the bar mere minutes before she showed up last night. my older brother is in town, so i took him out for some drinks, i didnt tell him about the tranny, but it would have been epic as fuck if the tranny would have showed up when i was chilling with my bro.

--

last night, one of the bartenders asked me how my weekend went, i said "it was fabulous!" - her retort was "was it fabulous or was it fabuloussssss?". so i guess everybody at the bar knows about trannygate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TRANNNYGATTTEEEEEEEEE so like are you guys going to start dating and go see slayer together and shit...i mean if my girl was a dude she might like slayer

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TRANNNYGATTTEEEEEEEEE so like are you guys going to start dating and go see slayer together and shit...i mean if my girl was a dude she might like slayer

im pretty content with the actual 100% girl that im dating right now, so i wont probably wont date ****.

im pretty content with the actual 100% girl that im dating right now, so i wont probably wont date ****.

So you just gunna keep her/him/it on a tiger status then?

only fuckin with ya homie..you got big watermelon balls for puttin all this on blast on ya self!! //nh