POLAROID + LADY GAGA =

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a gross he/she. and she knows nothing about cameras. Polaroid is old money and both are down with the illuninati / nwo, this move will help the sheep move comfortably into a new digital era, the same way Jayz and beyonce puts robots in their videos. Its a collaboration of different groups higher up on the pyramid, to help their agenda run smooth down here with us worker bees.

She is a gross he/she. and she knows nothing about cameras. Polaroid is old money and both are down with the illuninati / nwo, this move will help the sheep move comfortably into a new digital era, the same way Jayz and beyonce puts robots in their videos. Its a collaboration of different groups higher up on the pyramid, to help their agenda run smooth down here with us worker bees.

this cat needs to stop smoking weed.

• 1 month later...
yeah !"£$% id love one.

yeah im super bummed about this, but itll be cool to start using them again. the poladroid things is cool but just not the same.

so those fuji ones arent bad? they look really tiny but preffty fun too.

cool, come for a visit, i'd part with one

i found mine on ebay SO cheap, $15 for 3 different models! and they all work!

the fuji film is good too.

i don't know about the cameras.

• Like 1

the new creative director for polarioid. im very sad since polaroid discontinued the real polaroids and replacd them with those stupid digital things. i heard fuji has the rights to make the film, but im not paying 30000000 for one of those ugly cameras. now, with all my stash of film gone, maybe ill get some cool disco stick ones.

i spent an entire day last year driving around all over town looking for polaroid film. i was really upset to find out that they were discontinued. i have a regular polaroid camera (600?), a tiny sticker polaroid camera, and the medium size one too but fuck me i can't get film for any of them unless i pay up the butt on the internet. wtf???!!!

I thought this thread was going to be full of some super smutty polaroids. I'm kinda disappointed.

I did too, I was hoping for "photo conformation"

but whatever, If lady gaga is gonna take over pop music I like it a shitload better than Brittaney spears, backstreet boys, and the pussycat dolls. Im not fucked up with it even if she does have a penis

i spent an entire day last year driving around all over town looking for polaroid film. i was really upset to find out that they were discontinued. i have a regular polaroid camera (600?), a tiny sticker polaroid camera, and the medium size one too but fuck me i can't get film for any of them unless i pay up the butt on the internet. wtf???!!!

go to a specialty photo/imaging store that deals in film

they sell the japnese polaroid replacement film here in nashville, Im sure the right store on the west coast will have it

girl, we're all up in this mugg rappin about how good the Fuji film replacement stuff is!

Current Fuji instant films include:

[edit] Packfilm

3 1/4 x 4 1/4" (85 x 108mm) Compatible with Polaroid Type 100 packfilm (also known as "Type 660")

* FP-100C, ISO 100, pro grade color, comparable to Polaroid Type 689 and Type 690

* FP-100C Silk, ISO 100, pro grade color

* FP-100B, ISO 100, black and white, comparable to Polaroid Type 664

* FP-400B, ISO 400, black and white, comparable to Polaroid Type 672

* FP-3000B, ISO 3000, black and white, comparable to Polaroid Type 667

4x5" (102 x 131mm) For use in the Fujifilm PA-45 holder. Compatible with the old Polaroid Type 550 series 4x5 packfilm versions of Type 50 sheetfilm

* FP-100C45, ISO 100, pro grade, comparable to Polaroid packfilm Type 579

* FP-100B45 Super, ISO 100, black and white, comparable to Polaroid packfilm Type 554

* FP-500B45 Super, ISO 500, black and white

* FP-3000B45 Super, ISO 3000, black and white

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_film#Fujifilm