Vaping: My new passion

lord_casek

i got 2 knockoff automatic 501's , first week was awesome, went from a pack a day to maybe 2-3 cigs a day, got frustrated after i had 1 battery and 2 attys die on me, went back to the analogs for a couple weeks, rethought the vaping and met a new vendor off craigslist and bought 2 manual 910 starter kits and a bunch of juices,(flu-cured,my seven,cola,grape,mango,american blend), have to say, the 910 after you burn through the primer they come shipped with works amazing, i think my first automatic had a 6 second cutoff, whereas the manual 910 has around 20 second. i definitely recommend getting a manual as oppose to any automatics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I finally just on this bandwagon and I'm in love. Better late than never right??

Need some insight for good refills and such. Also, most of the terminology is a bit confusing. Anyone down to help an old man get this shit figured out?

p.s. If you can, send me an email through the site (click on my name on the left) and include yours. I rarely get on 12oz anymore.

i cant read all this shit.

but i did see something about hash oil

can you fill your own electronic cigs with hash oil?

yeah this can work and you don't need to spend 70 bucks or whatever on a trippy stick. my boy came by last week with one of these that he had converted the cartridges to use oil.

4861015.jpg

i'm not sure what he did to hack the ccartridges, but it worked really well. u can get that xhale 02 starter kit at 711 for less than 20 bucks.

also i'm gonna try quitting smoking again next month. just ordered a new starter kit and cartridges. should be here in a couple days.

I have the mflb i can vape err where. tbh its not the same as a real big vape but its perfect for stretching herb.

It is kinda sucky because one charged battery lasts a trench (one bowl)

There is an available power adapter that makes it much more useful

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

The purple days is sick for conservation also and is great desktop

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Purple-Days

the extreme v tower is sick as fuck whip and bag operation and nice digi temp control

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Extreme_Vaporizer

The Oracle is going to give the Volcano a run for its money if they can polish the design, its infared and uses bags and or a whip. instant well damn near instant

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=59751

Volcano

duh...

have you used the oracle? i've got a non digi volcano and i really don't see the point in any other vaporizers. i used the silver surfer and i think that is choice for a whip vaporizer. its a nice chill deal. i just smoke a whole lot so the volcano just gets the job done.

i've also used the vapor genie, that little box you stick the battery in, the io vape, and a bunch of other hand held vaporizers and other gadgets. i even took an e cig filter out and put other shit in it and used that for a while.

the only thing is the volcano isn't really something you can use on the go.

also i tried replacing cigs with e cigs and i ended up smoking both all the time. i just cut down on smoking cigs to a few a day and ended up really hating the e cig. if you chain smoke you will probably not enjoy the e cig.

• 2 weeks later...

fuck e cigs. i would say fuck all cigs but unfortunately i'm still smoking tobacco. if its anything to do with greens then get a volcano. 550 for the analog with the permanent valve system. you can get the new bag kits for 30 bucks online. it is well worth the money and will make your shit stretch. i get 5 to 6 bags out of 1 small-ish pack and i ruin peoples days with my volcano.

I snorted coke on accident one time, And no I wish to use the oracle. I lost my mflb to water damage and have been smoking since. Its not as conservative but kinda like a cig smoker there is something satisfying about the harsh death rip that i love. I plan on buying a volcano when i Save some money but ehh its on the wants list not needs ya feel me