Vaping: My new passion

lord_casek

CS: Nah, man. It's a liquid system, You can make hash oil and use it in one, though.

I want a personal vaporizer for teh tree's, though. Can you provide a link to a good place

to buy one?

i've used 4 different kinds and i think the iolite is one of the best vaporizers besides the volcano ($550).

-Patented flameless butane catalytic heater and precision bi-metal thermostat, ensures herbs are heated not burned and no waiting in between pulls for heat up or cool down, for pure smokeless freedom

-Its handy, fitting in the palm of your hand, and small portable, handheld, herbal vaporizer that is about the same size as a typical smartphone

-It delivers with a 500mg capacity of dried or fresh herb that will typically vaporize for 15 minutes, it produces a rich and flavorsome vapor

It's economical, a fill of butane gas will last for 2 hours of continuous vaporization, no expensive batteries, car kits or similar accessories needed

you can get it here for $199

http://gratefulbuys.com/product_info.php?products_id=326

i've never heard of this site but they have em for $175

http://extremevaporizers.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=6860004&gclid=CPaZrrG2naECFQLyDAodkHldwA

if you don't have plastic, you might be able to find one in a head shop. one of the stores in my town just started carrying them, but you'll probably have to pay closer to $230, thats what they charge round my parts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing, my buddy just told me he scored one on craigslist last night for 150. He says

he doesn't like it for two reasons:

1. no throat hit

2. too quick (to get high)

He also said it doesn't produce a ton of vapor.

I can only see a few uses for such a device: Public places or somewhere where you need to be very discrete or just a toy to have.

Your thoughts?

Funny thing, my buddy just told me he scored one on craigslist last night for 150. He says

he doesn't like it for two reasons:

1. no throat hit

2. too quick (to get high)

He also said it doesn't produce a ton of vapor.

I can only see a few uses for such a device: Public places or somewhere where you need to be very discrete or just a toy to have.

Your thoughts?

i enjoy it a lot, but i have used it with a couple people that don't like it. its not like a volcano where you have the freedom to breathe in as fast as you want, i'd compare it to one of those wood box ones, where you perform a slow steady suck [/nh]. I rank it #2 on performance (1st being volcano), but #1 on convenience. I'll put it in big fountain soda cups and attach the soda straw to the mouthpiece for optimum stealthiness.

i bought the iolite today, used it once and smoke came out from around the heating element. not vapour but smoke from melting plastic. it rattled too and was made from plastic.

IMO, the iolite is crap, or at least the one i got was.

i took it back within two hours of buying it, got a top-vapour box vaporiser and so far it has been much better.

this is for thc too, not tobacco.

Instead of vaping at home, have you tried smoking shisha from a hookah?

The smoke is almost identical to vaping, gives you a bit of nicotine and the flavors are awesome.

Since the shisha isn't burned directly, it is baked inside the bowl....the smoke is filtered through the water and the smoke vapor is left behind.

I've had the volcano, blood farts soldering station looking thing, and another "volcano" type unit with adjustable temp control and all the bells..

Loved them all, specifically the two "automatic" ones. Just got to be too bulky to keep around the house..

Nothing beats the ol' Zig Zags..

• 3 weeks later...

okay so i know people in here are talking about ecigarettes and shit, but has anybody tries snus (apparently it rhymes with 'moose')

i've smoked cigarettes for some time now. i've tried the nicotine gum (doesn't do too great of a job) and i've tried the camel 'snus' that you can find in gas stations and 7-11's around here.

both were 'meh' and didn't really do too much to satisfy nicotine cravings. i've read a lot on snus from sweden, and apparently it's supposed to be the bee's knees.

anybody in here fucking w/ swedish snus? i ordered 3 tins, which should be shipped fucking god knows when from a website i found. i dunno how i'll like it. i've never dipped before, but have tried the previous shit i stated above. i've also heard ppl throwing up when they tried using snus (i've heard the same w/ ppl first try dip) and am kind of worried about this. cuz u know, i prefer not throwing up mah foodz - esp. from tobacco ; alcohol is different

any insight would be helpful. i ain't looking to replace anything fully or what not, i'm just curious to see what the raving is all about. i come to you people using electronic cigarettes, b/c i think that's even more silly than a pouch of tobacco in ur mouth

oh, and snus is spit free, so i won't be able to get my redneck spittoon on

i know some people who use snus and all they do is brag about how they can dip in class.

but i still think its illegal indoors if there is a smoking ban, depending on how strict your city is they may go for the "no tobacco" indoors policy.

I got a question.. I just ordered all the gear and stuff off of vapor kings and i'm talking to my pop about what liquid the nicotine solution comes in stating that it should be better than smoking cigs etc etc and he tells me that Propylene Glycol is anti-freeze.. what's really good with this? do you know anything about this casek?

• Like 1

I got a question.. I just ordered all the gear and stuff off of vapor kings and i'm talking to my pop about what liquid the nicotine solution comes in stating that it should be better than smoking cigs etc etc and he tells me that Propylene Glycol is anti-freeze.. what's really good with this? do you know anything about this casek?

Here's some information on it:

First: It's ethylene glycol in antifreeze. Not propylene. Propylene glycol is in food flavorings, childrens meds, etc.

There are 4000 additives in cigarettes. http://quitclinic.tripod.com/quit1/id31.html

Here's a video you should show your dad.

And another reference

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/egpg/propylene_glycol.html

I've been e smoking since October/November of 2009. I have no ill side effects.

What I did experience was some inner nose drying (sucked a little), some zits, and

nothing else.

If you need any more advice, information, etc. let me know. I'll be glad to talk to you more about it.

• 1 year later...

magicbox1_base1_1.png

I did a goddamn search for vaporizers and this thread comes up, unfortunately it's casek talking about E-cigs. I didn't bother to read the whole thread, but this thread is now about herbal vaporizers. Silver Surfers, Volcanos, Iolites, Magic Flight Launch Boxes, etc. What vapes do you dudes have and what uses do you have for your ABV??? Tits or GTFO.

tumblr_le2991gjnI1qe9dygo1_400.gif

I have the mflb i can vape err where. tbh its not the same as a real big vape but its perfect for stretching herb.

It is kinda sucky because one charged battery lasts a trench (one bowl)

There is an available power adapter that makes it much more useful

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

The purple days is sick for conservation also and is great desktop

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Purple-Days

the extreme v tower is sick as fuck whip and bag operation and nice digi temp control

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Extreme_Vaporizer

The Oracle is going to give the Volcano a run for its money if they can polish the design, its infared and uses bags and or a whip. instant well damn near instant

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=59751

Volcano

duh...

magicbox1_base1_1.png

I did a goddamn search for vaporizers and this thread comes up, unfortunately it's casek talking about E-cigs. I didn't bother to read the whole thread, but this thread is now about herbal vaporizers. Silver Surfers, Volcanos, Iolites, Magic Flight Launch Boxes, etc. What vapes do you dudes have and what uses do you have for your ABV??? Tits or GTFO.

my boy has one of those vapor box things. pretty cool you just put a battery in the side and hold it in for a few minutes an you can start vaping away. silver surfers are cool for a more chill time with less heads but if you got a grip of people and a volcano its like jesus feeding the masses fish and bread. the volcanos just get me so fucked its great. and you can save the stems and left overs and make butter.

i seen they got camel e cigs or some shit for like 7 bucks at gas stations. when that shit came out it was 10 times that.