Vaping: My new passion

lord_casek

The only negative side effect I noticed is if I exhale hard out of my nose, I will get this nasty bitter taste like what it tastes like when you puke hard being drunk. Dont vape in through your nose is my advice on that, like how you would smoke a blunt. I just got some juice in rated in 16mg strength. Seems like different companies consider high/med/low nicotine strengths to be various in mg.

Some zits for me but that could be from juicin'.

J/K

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only negative side effect I noticed is if I exhale hard out of my nose, I will get this nasty bitter taste

Yeah, the aftertaste after exhaling out your your nose is fucking terrible. I tend to forget too, and then i'll exhale a big drag out my nose and hate my life. Also, if anything, i'd think vaping would be better for your skin than cigarette smoke, but what do i know.

I went snowboarding today, the first serious exercise i've done since i started using the vape, and noticed a huge change in not getting anywhere near as winded, and actually being able to catch my breath without it taking like 10 minutes. I had my second cigarette in almost 2 weeks today too, and it's still nice, but it's easy to replace 99% of my cigarettes with the vape instead. I'm definitely liking not having my lungs feel like they're on fire after serious exercise and actually being able to catch my breath without stopping all activity and just sitting there breathing heavily for like 15 minutes.

Yeah, the aftertaste after exhaling out your your nose is fucking terrible. I tend to forget too, and then i'll exhale a big drag out my nose and hate my life. Also, if anything, i'd think vaping would be better for your skin than cigarette smoke, but what do i know.

I went snowboarding today, the first serious exercise i've done since i started using the vape, and noticed a huge change in not getting anywhere near as winded, and actually being able to catch my breath without it taking like 10 minutes. I had my second cigarette in almost 2 weeks today too, and it's still nice, but it's easy to replace 99% of my cigarettes with the vape instead. I'm definitely liking not having my lungs feel like they're on fire after serious exercise and actually being able to catch my breath without stopping all activity and just sitting there breathing heavily for like 15 minutes.

If I remember right you live out west now or maybe always have.

When I first moved out there I hit Keystone and my first run was the long ass run from the top all the way down the gondola's in the front.

That shit fucking killed me and for a minute I missed being back east on the ice.

Only for a minute though.

You are correct, i moved out to Denver almost 2 months ago now. Altitude + out of shape + smoking + exercise = death. I've almost cut one of those out of the equation and my body is starting to become accustomed to the altitude. I'd say it's mainly the cutting back on smoking that is making the big difference though. I've already started to notice it just doing every day bullshit too, be it taking big flights of stairs, walking any reasonable distance, and other shit that would sadly get me breathing a little heavy.

For the time being, i'm cool with a normal cigarette here and there, or a nice spliff, but eventually i'd like to cut the tobacco out all together.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually drip 6 or 7 drops of teh nuhport flavorz yo.

The main thing is not to burn out the atomizer by hitting it dry,

and also not to overfill the cartridge so it floods the atomizer.

I just fill it till the filter looking thing is fully soaked but not any more.

Also, shout out to Casek, I haven't bough a pack of smokes in a long time, more than paid for itself.

Thanks for the solid advise and the hook up.

• 4 weeks later...

So whats up people? What are your favorite flavors of juice? So far I am feeling;

grape, menthol, peach, cherry

I like the ones with a strong flavor and initial hit. Some of them that I have tried, and I have like 10 flavors, are a little on the light side and don't fullfill as well. Any suggestions as to the kind I like?

Also, I got one of those USB battery chargers for my 901, it kind of sucks. It does not have the battery screw in like the wall charger supplied with the starter kit, it just has a spring clasp and never charges the battery fully. You always have to play with it to get it to show you a red light. I wouldn't reccomend one, unless you can screw the battery into it. At least when I use it on my PC, if I plug it into my DVD player it works OK.

• Like 1

So whats up people? What are your favorite flavors of juice? So far I am feeling;

grape, menthol, peach, cherry

I like the ones with a strong flavor and initial hit. Some of them that I have tried, and I have like 10 flavors, are a little on the light side and don't fullfill as well. Any suggestions as to the kind I like?

Also, I got one of those USB battery chargers for my 901, it kind of sucks. It does not have the battery screw in like the wall charger supplied with the starter kit, it just has a spring clasp and never charges the battery fully. You always have to play with it to get it to show you a red light. I wouldn't reccomend one, unless you can screw the battery into it. At least when I use it on my PC, if I plug it into my DVD player it works OK.

I like the Rockymountainvapors Camel (or Turkish blend) and I'm starting to like the Marlboro from RMV, too. Although I didn't initially love it, I'm starting to.

Next time I order it's going to be no flavor and I'll mix my own.

Is Dr. Pepper any good? Ever tried it?

Also, just ordered a cheap passthrough from goodprophets. $8 with a plan to eventually fix the button on it (cheap old style).

P.S.: Vaped in the post office yesterday. No one cared. Moving on to plan C. Hash oil.