Vaping: My new passion

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been meaning to try one of these things out. I don't think the plan at the moment is to use it to cut down on my smoking, but it'd be nice to smoke that in my apartment instead of actual cigarettes, and not stink up the place. After smoking nothing but marlboro reds for about 5 years now though, i don't know if it'll give me the same satisfaction as an actual cigarette. I've mentioned before in other smoking threads how even hand rolled cigarettes really don't give the same satisfaction as a manufactured smoke, so it's hard to believe that water vapor is going to do the job. I may still have to invest, and then at least i can smoke in airports when i don't have time to get outside and back through security, if it isn't satisfactory in every day use.

wait, so these things have reasonable throat hits?

I'll have to look into it.

This and the satisfaction of the nicotine in comparison to a normal cigarette are definitely the two things that have kept me from ordering one yet. Is there a specific model you'd recommend that provides the most realistic feeling throat hit, or are most of them pretty similar? I definitely like the fact that the 901 is quite a bit smaller than some that i've seen that were way too fucking big.

Edit: and while i'm asking questions, how long do cartridges and vials of the liquid generally last? i'm generally a pack every 1 to 3 days, so its not like i'm some ridiculous powersmoker, but i could see myself smoking a lot more with one of these things.

check the smoking everywhere link on the first page..same size as real cigs. i jus wonder that if i get one of these i wont be able to really "smoke everywhere". wat if ur at a restaurant or somethin, everytime u wanna smoke u gotta explain it to the people workin? i would def wanna see wat they said if i tried it in a hospital

This and the satisfaction of the nicotine in comparison to a normal cigarette are definitely the two things that have kept me from ordering one yet. Is there a specific model you'd recommend that provides the most realistic feeling throat hit, or are most of them pretty similar? I definitely like the fact that the 901 is quite a bit smaller than some that i've seen that were way too fucking big.

Edit: and while i'm asking questions, how long do cartridges and vials of the liquid generally last? i'm generally a pack every 1 to 3 days, so its not like i'm some ridiculous powersmoker, but i could see myself smoking a lot more with one of these things.

the DSE901 is the most realistic to me. Also I get a damn good throat hit. Gotta take care of these things, though. Don't wanna burn through atomizers too quickly.

The 80's are big and eat a lot of juice up. I'll have to see what the comparison is at some point.

I put a prefilled cartridge I got with my 901 today in at 2:30 or so and I'm still puffing on it.

Its a shame vaporkings is out of almost all their starter kits for the dse901. Way cheaper than any other site i've seen thus far and they include a second atomizer. I think i need to buy myself one of these and give it a whirl.

How do the different strengths compare for the liquid? The fact that there is a high strength marb red one makes me much more interested in buying one of these things.

Its a shame vaporkings is out of almost all their starter kits for the dse901. Way cheaper than any other site i've seen thus far and they include a second atomizer. I think i need to buy myself one of these and give it a whirl.

How do the different strengths compare for the liquid? The fact that there is a high strength marb red one makes me much more interested in buying one of these things.

I got the black one with the blue LED on the end. There's a wood grain 901 there somewhere

I think.

The high strength juice will give you the fix you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ECigaretteVideos

Lots of stuff you need to check out so you can take care of your device properly.

Cold turkey.

Do you actually "smoke" this thing indoors, in public places? I'd totally judge you if you did that in front of me.

Yep. I smoke whenever I feel like it. I also fart near pretty girls and walk away leaving them to look like the asshole. Sometimes I even look at them with disgust and say "Did your parents not teach you any manners?"

Just ordered a 901 starter kit and some menthol juice. Anxious to see what this is all about.

Hell yeah.

At night when you're finished "vaping" remember to take the atomizer off the battery

and blow it out (into a paper towel) and let it sit upright overnight. Keeps it clean and

keeps it from burning out quickly.

one more thing: if you find that your nicotine juice is too strong you can go to wal mart or where ever and buy some vegetable glycerin to cut it with. Usually near the bandaids and whatnot. purple/pink/white bottle. Look for USP and "Humco" on the label.

Seems to be a lot of information to learn, but it's really not. Just general practices to keep your vaporizer in working order and keep you happy with vaporizing.