Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheoHuxtable..

JAPAN: Man marries video game character

Big fucking deal. I used to bone Ms. Pac-man back in the day but I had to dump her ass. Bitch just wanted to eat all the time. I also used to fuck the Princess when Mario wasn't around but had to leave her ass too- bitch was always trying to 1up me.

• Like 1

That guy up there said he used to date ms. pac man back in the day! hahaha.

this shit doesnt deserve its own thread/put it in the youtube thread.

this is like that little gam e where you feed a dog or cat or monster and keep it alive, tomagotchi. but with a woman. does he fuck her? have kids? live forever together? what if a finer computer woman with better graphics comes along in like 10 uyears, leave her? cheat on her?

I know it was a fake wedding, I watched that link.

welocme to the future! all we need now are those damn flying cars everyone was raving about back in the early 80s. they were suppoosed to be here by the year 2000!

I moved to Tokyo specifically to fuck as many video games as I could. When the thrill of that wore off I switched to dating vending machines full of used schoolgirl"s panties.

I can't talk about what I am into now.

so Dark... so dark.

• Like 1

i would not touch that nintendo DS of his...who knows what type of fucked up hentai inspired love sessions this nigga has had with that DS.

I have never seen a thread more ripe for the posting of a genki image than this one,. The dude probably came online and saw his gfof one time with an octopus up her ass in one of those videos and swore himself to a life of videogame love forever after that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now