Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. I always ask them to open it in the store.

I hate that radio shack stopped selling skull candy products, so I had to buy these subpar auvio's that were for some reason marked down from $29.99 to $19.99. How the fuck were they ever worth $29.99 to begin with???

YES! Ugh Ive always hated clothes shopping. Now I just know the right size depending on manufacturer and I swoop in and swoop out with what I need. Although Ive always hated malls in connection with clothes shopping. I hate labels on shirts. Something like a simple polo, which I dont wear much anymore, and then BAM! right on the chest is a pointless stitch of the brand label.

Since clothing is a subject. The Price of clothing. The quality of clothing. Something as simple as an undershirt has pathetic quality these days. I dont remember my white undershirts being so thin and getting little holes in the fabric after 2 washes back in the day.

When youre in the shower and theres a draft that pushes the wet cold shower curtain and it sticks to your leg.

Dr. Oz, I only see ads for him, but how crazy his followers can be when it comes to his advise. Hes just a marketing pusher for the food/health trends. Just like Opra.

Being looked down upon because you dont wish to serve in the military. As if youre this worthless cog in the grand machine of the government because you dont serve in the military. Not saying all military people act this way, but a large group does.

YES! Ugh Ive always hated clothes shopping. Now I just know the right size depending on manufacturer and I swoop in and swoop out with what I need. Although Ive always hated malls in connection with clothes shopping. I hate labels on shirts. Something like a simple polo, which I dont wear much anymore, and then BAM! right on the chest is a pointless stitch of the brand label. Since clothing is a subject. The Price of clothing. The quality of clothing.

Pretty much all of this. Don't like clothing labels, would never wear an Izod lizard or a Polo pony. But I do like when I find a good independent or counterculture type one. I have a polo shirt and it has an embroidered jockey falling off a horse on the chest, a parody of Polo.

RUN-DMC said it best- Calvin Klein's no friend of mine, don't want nobody's name on my behind. And that was in 84!

You can quickly and simply open those types of packages with a can opener. Try it.

Last couple times i tried a can opener it didn't work. My method now is just get a sharp knife and start stabbing until you can tear in two.

On the subject of clothing. Why are all my blank t-shirts shrinking like crazy? I line dry them after i first get them and set them on delicate on the washes after that. What the fuck?

Why can't i find a brand of pants that have a slim fit and actually fit? I get that i am a tall dude but shit is just not working out.

New things:

Stepping in water when i have my socks on.

Street cleaning and tickets

The buff

My oven being broken

Being on a site and you go to click on the video play button in the middle but its not embedded and then it loads up some other random page to actually play the video. Facebook does this a lot and thats one of the many reasons I hate it..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I hate when people steal my jokes.

Hate people who tell me I talk too much.

Hate people in general. Most especially  People who show up to places and are in line to buy something but don’t have all the money. I hate when people put on fake smiles. Hate people  that feel anybody younger than them has to listen to them.

Hate talkers that don’t listen  I truly do believe I talk a lot but I listen as well.

I hate when motherfuckers tell me to look at them in their eyes when I’m talking to them.  First off this is not an interrogation you aren’t asking me questions and I don’t like looking at anybody when I speak. if you must know why, study the eye analysis you’ll find that people like myself tend to look down at the ground  while speaking/conversating because we use a lot of feeling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2015 at 1:16 PM, ShortFuse said:

When youre in the shower and theres a draft that pushes the wet cold shower curtain and it sticks to your leg.

I don't know how I overlooked this. I've always wondered if it was just me that hated that shit and I was just crazy. Shit just feels nasty.

Archived