Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

Ignorant people that believe every viral news/food comparison/special feel good story/special racial hate story/everything on Social Media.

People trying to get internet fame by "exposing" "truths." Like that dude that bashed Kraft cheese because when he took a flame to it and it wouldnt burn. Like ummm of course they arent going to make a flammable/highly combustible food product. I mean do some research. Ever heard of a Flash Point? BAH!!!

Prices of chicken and beef.

Why Meteorologists get paid good money to be wrong 95% of the time.

Why fast food is far from fast these days and why is it so expensive for the quality...

Reality television

Television

"News"

Why someone who gets caught as a criminal is considered Thug yet someone who avoids capture by being smart isnt. I mean that never really made sense to me. Boasting about Jail time...I mean you sucked at what you did so much that even the dumbest of cops could find you out. No medal for you, no ribbon, no you dont even get a "thank you for participating" paper. Shame is what you get.

People who are content with doing nothing in life. Not saying you have to go big, but back away from the computer and make something.

The new bells and whistles on cars these days. People are lazy enough because of technology we dont need them to be lazy and driving 75mph. I mean the warning lights for if somebody is next to you is good right? But in the commercials the guy doesnt even check his mirrors! BAH!

Egos.

How there is more information at peoples fingers tips these days then there ever has been and yet society has never been more dumb.

...I gotta stop

• Like 2

agree with you on all the bullshit they put on cars these days. I feel like the modern automobile is nothing more than a smartphone with wheels. I love my jeep for its simplicity, everything is pretty much mechanical, and is super easy to fix when it breaks and very dependable. the electrical components I can count on one hand.

on another note one thing I hate is people who are slobs, take that mess somewhere else and stay the fuck away from e and my stuff

the cars that parallel park for you are a fuckin joke. in minority report, all the future cunts are just twiddling their thumbs in their googlesque smart cars while having zero control of it other than selecting the destinations. driving just got so much more fun -no actual driving involved

UNRELIABLE PEOPLE. that is what i originally intended to post in this ol thread hea

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ignorant people that believe every viral news/food comparison/special feel good story/special racial hate story/everything on Social Media.

People trying to get internet fame by "exposing" "truths." Like that dude that bashed Kraft cheese because when he took a flame to it and it wouldnt burn. Like ummm of course they arent going to make a flammable/highly combustible food product. I mean do some research. Ever heard of a Flash Point? BAH!!!

Prices of chicken and beef.

Why Meteorologists get paid good money to be wrong 95% of the time.

Why fast food is far from fast these days and why is it so expensive for the quality...

Reality television

Television

"News"

Why someone who gets caught as a criminal is considered Thug yet someone who avoids capture by being smart isnt. I mean that never really made sense to me. Boasting about Jail time...I mean you sucked at what you did so much that even the dumbest of cops could find you out. No medal for you, no ribbon, no you dont even get a "thank you for participating" paper. Shame is what you get.

People who are content with doing nothing in life. Not saying you have to go big, but back away from the computer and make something.

The new bells and whistles on cars these days. People are lazy enough because of technology we dont need them to be lazy and driving 75mph. I mean the warning lights for if somebody is next to you is good right? But in the commercials the guy doesnt even check his mirrors! BAH!

Egos.

How there is more information at peoples fingers tips these days then there ever has been and yet society has never been more dumb.

...I gotta stop

wow I agree with this 100% well said

reality television X 1000

• Like 2

Jeeps. Sure they're cool and have a long time established look about them but they get away with not having to do anything to their design and yet have 50 different types. Its the same vehicle just slightly bigger, slightly smaller, slightly longer, slightly shorter, slightly more lifted, slightly more modest, and its got the same box shape and grill. Not too mention so many of them go after that "rugged" styling that their structure is nothing short of sheet metal doors. A lot of money for an engine with a box around it.

Things American. Everything has to be big, loud, and in your face.

These Ads

fvnsse0z1vqsb6qehafs.jpg.d794133c03bc6dfdb26d443531c07ab1.jpg

They are still airing those commercials? Those things pissed me off. Who the fuck thought using gerbils break dancing would sell shitty cars? "I bought the car because the gerbils made it look so fun"

I hate over politicly correct. You cant say things about another race without it automatically being racist.

Waking up early