Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Science fiction in general, Zee fukn Germans, My shitty paycheck that's never enough, shitty exchange rate at the moment fucks my travelling/pimping plans up, Fuckheads who don't listen to what i tell them, Zee Germans again, 2 and half men, Reebok Classics-No support, Hangovers, fucks who live on facebook and can't fart without updating it to the world, the Kardashians and people from Germany.

When you shit in the shower and it won't break up and wash down the drain because it's a fuckin solid ass log. Not haveing a blunt right now, pissed that my girlfriend ain't got big ass titties, pissed that krylon switched there fucking valve system so i cant use there flat white anymore because that shit came out sooo nice, pissed that brazil dident win the world cup,hipsters,wiggers with skirt/shirt/tall tee type things,stupid hoes,smart hoes,hoes in general,strippers and hookers not payin me.Also i hate germans and there little fucking accent,FIXED GEAR BIKES,little 14 year old faggots that start writein and think they know something, that i'm to poor for cable tv,the fact they put cages on the paint so niggaz gotta buy it now. all the towel heads that run the liquor store that won't front me a pack of cigs anymore even thoe the old owners would cause i grew up in the same hood all my fucking life.

any basketball team besides the lakers.

oh yeah, and people who drive around with obama stickers on there car because it's the cool thing to do and there just belivein the smoke that he blows up there asses, really thats all he does is blow steam in americas ass...homeboy aint really doing shit but flappin his gums. Obamas black gums, the fact that i don't got anybody to sell me a couple oz's of some syrup here in the bay area.

i'm done, for now. sorry guys.

lets give a wack at it...............................i fuckin hate fat drunk bitches at the bar thinking they look good ass fuck but in reality look like angry bulldogs.i hate nowa days little kids dont got the funny educational shows like doug and rugrats that taught us lessons in live about how to be a better person..now a days liitle shits watch fucking future whores talkin bout boys and shit...i blame the media..i fucking hate cops..the badge gives a average joe dumb hick the right to beat on people..even fuckin murder..with a slap on the wrist...fuckin drunk driver cop killed my friend and his boy and he just got his licence took away...thats the cpd for ya...yo i love this thread i hate a lot of shit

People that ask you about your weekend on a Monday morning, but before you even have a chance to answer, they go into a 10 minute monologue about their weekend.

You're doing it wrong and I don't give a fuck about you and your stupid shit.