Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When someone asks me if I mind if they borrow some insignificant shit like a piece of paper, so I respond "no, not at all" like a proper Brit to tell them they can have it. Then they get confused and offended at me responding in a grammatically appropriate manner, so I have to give them a English lesson explaining responding no means yes they can borrow it. Then when it's all done and said I wasted like 2 minutes of my day trying to teach an English class to explain ass backwards manners of Jedi Mind trick Yoda reverse double negative speech.

Either that or just respond in the completely nonsensical contradictory manner "yeah, go ahead" which everyone universally understands as a positive answer, despite it being the exact opposite.

On October 29, 2018 at 5:04 AM, morton said:

Sensor activated soap adds insult to injury on that one, hands all wet for the party but lather to make it happen.

What about the overly sensitive sensor? Getting soap all over the counter top.

stupid smart tech

Better than the overly eager manual soap dispenser that shoots all the way across the counter and on to your shirt/pants.

In regards to tantrums, sometimes the innate humor of the whole affair outweighs the irritation for me. There can be a performance art angle to it or something. The similar behavior that gets me is parents appeasing children on matters in which they should have no input in a never ending series of consultations, why are you asking that little fucker what they want to eat, they are still shitting their pants just give em some food and it will be fine. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Been thinking on this one and I can only recall experiencing this as a hood thing.  When you're just straight driving not being a dick and you see someone crossing the street so you slow up for them, then they slow up and break into that swagger taking their sweet ass time like fuck you I'm crossing, what you gonna do about it?  When I lived in NYC you would basically hear about a hit and run in some corner of the city on the daily and I used to think that's fucked up.  I still do, but thinking on the above, I wonder if some of those hit and runs were of people being a dick while crossing.

• 1 month later...

When parents hold you up/inconvenience you by allowing their small kid to try to do some stupid adult shit they're incapable of, like opening a door.  Jackass parent usually stands there cooing and acting like it's the cutest thing in the world, oblivious of the need to get the fuck out of the way of others, maybe try that when no one's around.  As I'm writing this, have to say that 99.9% of the time it's a woman doing it.  Dude's know to get the fuck out the way, you can push that elevator button next time Timmy.

• Like 1