People who sleep with clothes on.

FruityLexia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i'm in a bind i do.

for example last week i had to sleep over at my friend's place on her couch. it was her and i and her roomate who i had never met before & so please believe i left my pants on in deference.

also if you gotta wake up at 4:30am or so for a flight why NOT sleep in your clothes...?

skip steps oner

Sometimes in the winter i sleep with my clothes on, or at least the thermals i'll be wearing under my pants, shirt, etc.. It's bootleg and kind of weird, but i already hate waking up at the crack of dawn for work, and when it's freezing it's more of a pain to change.

also when i sleep at someone else's crib i normally keep my clothes on.

Pass out drunk is my only excuse. Even when I embark on my weekend adventures I always take my backpack with a shaving kit full of shower necessities, sleepwear as in shorts and a beater, and some fresh gear to change into. Maybe a pair of nice shoes if I'm going to da club as well. If you sleep in your clothes then try to pull off wearing them again the next day you just look haggard, stretched out, and wrinkly. I iron all my gear before it gets rocked. Wrinkly gear = no puss