everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you have medical insurance and you hurt yourself and the word "car" can be in the description of said injury omit the word car and make up another way, preferably in your dwelling, that you hurt yourself. doesn't matter if you slam your finger in your door, kick the piece of shit and break your toe, or trip over a tire you removed...... you will have to bill your car insurance and it is a pain in the ass. at least this advise is helpful for oregon residents, rules may be different else where.

Quit drinkin and driving. Make a friend drive, obviously not your ride. This has been my biggest problem lately. On a related note, for the drinker on the go put a tall can into a big gulp cup, or whatever brand cup from a gas station, half filled with ice. Keeps can cold and hidden.

invest in gold.

the price will go up, because the government is secretly buying it all up to build a space station to live on for 400 years until we colonize a distant planet... oh, because our planet will be destroyed by a radiation from the sun.

invest in sunblock.

Self check out at the grocery store ... pay for 2 things and walk out with 10 ... read between the lines

Fuck yeah! I'm forever ringing up expensive ass mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, etc as parsley. 46 cents for a 1 pound bag of portabello is the way to do it.

i wish i was wise and had lots to contribute to this WONDERFUL thread!

-Drink lots of water everyday

-Stretch your body everyday

-Running on grass/terrain is much better for you than asphalt/cement

-Don't stress on anything, its not healthy. Always think positive and optimistic.

-If someone calls you on a private number and talks shit, tell them theyre a silly bitch for calling on a private number for starters, then tell them the cross streets where you are (not your address(if you want) and say that your ready to throw-down right now and see if they still have shit to say... most times they wont know what to say, and you will feel better that you manned up instead of arguing on the phone.. doesn't really apply to all situations but it does for silly bitches too scared to call on their own phones.. random but sound i think so.. for some instances...

If you are pursuing engineering start using a HP RPN calculator. Even if you are not, Reverse Polish Notation is the best thing to happen to calculators.

Unless you are on the street, which is of course the natural habitat for such things, keep your forty in the fridge and drink out of a glass to preserve flavor.

Hand cleaner with lanolin is the best for getting paint off your skin.

Yield to the right at unmarked four way intersections, yield to traffic coming down hill on hills.