everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck yeah! I'm forever ringing up expensive ass mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, etc as parsley. 46 cents for a 1 pound bag of portabello is the way to do it.

this is mad dope, because produce gets fucking expensive

the original idea posted of just not ringing a lot of items up @ the self check-out was retarded

• 1 month later...
this is mad dope, because produce gets fucking expensive

the original idea posted of just not ringing a lot of items up @ the self check-out was retarded

I used to fill the containers at the Salad Bars with the produce there, then weigh something else lighter under the same code, they never really caught onto it, i guess i just have more money now

a client came in, who is a used car salesman, telling us that someone came in to try to get financed for a car....because he was way behind on payments on his lexus...about to lose his house and just needed something to get around in before his lexus got re-po'd.They couldnt do anything for the guy..but the manager at the used cardealership said lexus (or pretty much any company trying to re-po a car they cant find) will pay $200 if he calls lexus and tells them where he car is. he called, stalled potential buyer out for a bit, lexus picked up car, paid him $200, and potential buyer left with nothing. he told potential buyer that when they ran his credit, lexus must have located it from there.

idk if this is a useful but i found it interesting

I used to fill the containers at the Salad Bars with the produce there, then weigh something else lighter under the same code, they never really caught onto it, i guess i just have more money now

I did something a little like this a few times.

when your at a grocery store, and you buy shit from the deli or hot foods section were they weigh stuff on the digital scale, While at the counter, Stand right in front of the scale and when they put your stuff on there, You discreetly lift the scale with your finger to make whatever your getting weigh less on the scale, And they'll keep adding to it, while the total will still come out mad cheap, And you get way more shit.

I did this at fred meyer, I orderd 1lb of jo jo's and got like 5lb's still paying the price of 1lb..

Pledge wood furniture spray does a bang up job of cleaning fake leather.

Found that one out the other day got these old couches looking and feeling better than they have in years, took all that sticky grease right off em.

Anybody got a line on buying cigarettes online? Price just jumped through the fucking roof here in washington.