Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hale assholes!

and thats quite racist to think a bunch of blacks in real life would have gunned down the Sons... i think in real life the blacks would have been like um.. if we kill these dudes (most any real deal bike gang) that they would have to deal with some ill shit down the road... i think the "homeboys" handled it quite prodigiously...

all i want this season is for the FBI bitch to die a slow painful death or get raped... everything else will be icing in the cake for me... i hate her more then any character on TV...

i bet she'll get it sooner or later.. going all vigilant fed and shooting the irish dude and framing jemma, resulting in jaxs baby to be kidnapped, getting donna killed. getting them all arrested, getting opie all fucked up, ect.. my bet is jaxs woman or jemma drops her.

I hate that bitch too man. She has that "I would enjoy rape face" though , like no matter how bad you tore that shit up she would just smile the whole time.

:lol:

let me re-phrase my previous question so the younger guy who was set up to be the next sheriff died from getting hit by that car?

I was sleeping while watching last night so i caught about 50% of the show and the ending. Anyone want to provide a cliffnotes of the episode or hook up a legit streaming website to watch?

oh yeah, and for REALITY points, lets chase a couple black guys through a metal fence streched acrossed a street, that conveniently has a connecting street on the other side, shoot at them in a high speed chase, roll up to their house and have a sit down convo with 20 black guys and guns, then hug it out and ride off. LOL

Convenience. Sums up the whole series.

yeah she sucks, but tony soprano's mom is the worst character on tv.

You're buggin'.

That old bitch was hilarious.

I can think of a pile of shitty guidos from that show who were worse.

Jackie Jr. was by far the worst perpetrator.

"I WOOD DO IT OUTTA' RESPEK. FA' MY FAWTHA!"

If you couldn't see how it was ridiculous for them to stop and watch the baby get kidnapped just because they were on a boat then I don't know what to tell you.

A dock full of mechanics and criminals and they can't react fast enough to figure out how to get a boat running in a marina?

COME ON SON.

But, we already went over this last season.

haha I know right?!

i was hoping for better this season. it's like jax mentions that his kid got taken and people just forget about whatever else is going on. like, "yo, you was chasing us on motorcycles and shooting guns and stuff, but your baby got kidnapped so it's all good," it's getting to be more and more like weeds, just another drama driven tv show where more people should die for their stupidity.

• Like 1