Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is more of Sopranos on bikes...

But Sopranos was a little more soapy with all the gay family issues & therapy.

They can't just go guns blazing, sex & drugs every episode.

Although that would be quite awesome, it would have no story/flow, therefore not work for TV.

Would be cooler if they just played it during daytime TV with the rest of the faggy soap operas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Propped cause its the truth.

I don't know how anyone could've watched the first episode and thought:

"Hmmmmmmmmm, that was pretty good. I'm gonna tune in next week to see what happens."

Shit is lame.

Also,

Ron Perlman is cool, but he'll do anything for a paycheck.

funny so you can all co-sign supranos cuz it was bloody and used swear words but SOA is a soap opera... clearly some are a bit usad at the show...

last nights first shot was mega close-up of a girls nude ass then her clam peeking behind a thong... go FX!

thats any modern day television series.. name one show that doesnt base every episode around a wild situation and show the characters struggling through it and all that, thats what people like to see.

any reality series, or child cartoon.. spongebob square pants, boardwalk empire, futurama, mad men, law and order, worlds most amazing videos, cops, everyone loves raymond, weeds, some miley cyrus shit, sopranos, the wire, rescue me, the office, seinfeld, ect. ect. ect.. thats just TV.

im not saying i dont agree that SOA is pretty wild and could cool down a bit, but its a show about a MC, of course their gonna try and show the wildest aspects of what could come with that life and create a crazy story. if you want facts and history then thats what they made Gangland and other specials for.

dont forgot Kurt Sutter also had a big part in producing a lot of the Shield, which was the exact same way.

thats any modern day television series.. name one show that doesnt base every episode around a wild situation and show the characters struggling through it and all that, thats what people like to see.

any reality series, or child cartoon.. spongebob square pants, boardwalk empire, futurama, mad men, law and order, worlds most amazing videos, cops, everyone loves raymond, weeds, some miley cyrus shit, sopranos, the wire, rescue me, the office, seinfeld, ect. ect. ect.. thats just TV.

im not saying i dont agree that SOA is pretty wild and could cool down a bit, but its a show about a MC, of course their gonna try and show the wildest aspects of what could come with that life and create a crazy story. if you want facts and history then thats what they made Gangland and other specials for.

dont forgot Kurt Sutter also had a big part in producing a lot of the Shield, which was the exact same way.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, The Office is just like Days of Our Lives. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Also, I don't think anyone is saying its soap opera like because its "pretty wild".

Although, like I said, I only saw the first episode, thought it was lame, didn't watch anymore. So I'm not really an authority on this totally awesome MC show.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, The Office is just like Days of Our Lives. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Also, I don't think anyone is saying its soap opera like because its "pretty wild".

Although, like I said, I only saw the first episode, thought it was lame, didn't watch anymore. So I'm not really an authority on this totally awesome MC show.

i think you're missing what he is saying here. every t.v. show has pretty much the same plot. setting, event that takes place that faces characters with a problem, getting over or through problem, credits. i think that is what he's getting at there.

right ^

soup operas are just mad relationship drama, family/friend/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/mistress whatever .. throw in some guns/ car crashes/ deaths/ aliens/ an office building/ a couple dump trucks/ a dog and a cat with a evil mouse and a cop.. whatever the fuck you want and you got a tv show.

the Office.. michael always trying to get rid of toby and shit, michael and his ex girlfriend, jim and pam, dwight always trying to get michaels job, andy and angela, dwight and angela.. all drama shit.

same shit, different styles and piles my dude.

IMG_0138.JPG

hold that. I wont bother delving into who the other 2 in this photo are.... ill let you just sit there and feel cool about your self. say 81 a few more times, or tell your boy to remind us all AGAIN that theres a "81" with a speaking role on the show, LOLLLLL dropping names to a bunch of fuckin herb graff writers. niggaz should be ashamed of yourselves, mad cuz u got your file pulled, now you got your boys comin to the rescue neggaproppin... LOLLLLLLLL if youre REALLY his boy, why dont you tell him hes been jockin another MAN for 8 days now and he looks bad. if youre his boy and all. just sayin.

• Like 1