Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i did not see the kiss coming! like of course they were leading up to that and the hand thing but i thought for sure irish lady or gema would come busting in or have the talk before it got to that... super yuck!

alot of good shit happened this episode though aside from sons of incest...

anyone catch happy's face when they were cuttin the irish dude, and bobby said something like "this is some evil shit"

dude was so happy, no pun intended.

I started dying when I saw this haha. It was also funny when Jax brushed off that he almost banged his sister, like "Another two minutes and I'd of been in Tigg territory" :lol:

That episode was so good

whats up with the hoodrat girl doin her dad one a stool in a shop. remember?

the hood rat girl is the daughter of the dude with long hair who betray the club. it was in the scene when they were in a shop on a stool then he got a call and she looked in his jacket and found the envelope of money. the oldladys pressed her for info on her pops in the latest episode, and fessed up about the loot and the container condo location. back track a few episodes and check it out. I could be wrong, it could have been the older dude with grey hair. all kinds of incest happening on the sly.

Yo, who sets a building on fire then climbs on it's roof? Why would Jimmy go up onto the roof knowing the dudes are up there and just threw a moltov cocktail at him? After the roof drama ends, the dudes all just walk back out the front door that got locked by a chain from the outside.

I'm sick to death of Abel. Why doesn't jax just make another one?

Trini is pretty hot. He shoulda smashed anyway.

• Like 1

This season is horrible, last season was slowly downhill but THIS Season is all type of soap opera bullshit drama, crying, the run around in every episode and like gi joe, a plane blows up and a guy always flies out with a parachute....

wack, this shit was good first season.

co-sign this shit.

and co-sign what manute said.

i watched the 1st episode of this season and haven't watched another one yet... fucking soap opera bullshit....

And at the end of the episode the priest was right. Jax dont want his kid growing up in the life. They need to leave the kid and go back to charming.

I predict Jax is gonna wanna leave Abel, but then find out Tara is pregnant and change his mind. Won't want his two kids growing up apart.

And coming in this thread repeatedly to talk about how much you hate the show is pretty corny, COM'N BR0Z

nice prediction swamp, looks like thats gonna happen.

also, anyone ever see the Gangland on the Warlocks? theres a young dude that talks a lot in it named "halfway" and he told a story that was something right outta SOA. i noticed a couple coincidences. he was like juice and halfsack combined.

didnt finish watching last weeks episode, shit got dumb, 15 minutes of Jax looking at his kid from all different camera angles, great...

And coming in this thread repeatedly to talk about how much you hate the show is pretty corny, COM'N BR0Z

coed up on this... if you all hate it so much, dead watching it... yea its kinda lame at times but im just not that mad at it, there is faaar worse shit on TV...

nice prediction swamp, looks like thats gonna happen.

also, anyone ever see the Gangland on the Warlocks? theres a young dude that talks a lot in it named "halfway" and he told a story that was something right outta SOA. i noticed a couple coincidences. he was like juice and halfsack combined.

Thanks, I was kinda shocked at how on point I was with that haha. Second Gemma told him Tara was pregnant his whole face changed.

Also, I remember that episode/dude you're talking about, definitely was a Juice/Sack hybrid.

Double also, I've always been amped off Tara, but never realized until this last episode how big/perfect her ass is...GODDAMN

• Like 1