Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Tara had merked for a sec there on this past episode.

I was at Safeway earlier & saw some lady wearing a sweater just like Jax's. Said Sons Of Anarchy w/ California on the bottom haha w/ her baby wearing one too.

/coolstorybr0.

i was at strokers ice house and some tool picked up his bike from the shop wearing a shirt like

you described but wit the Texas rocker. he also made it a point to light up a cigarette right

before he rode off, what a clown

finding out the beef between Lem (forgot his SOA name) and Tig is over a dog was the best part of last week.
yea that shit was crazy

THEY BLEW THAT BITCH AWAY WITH THE MAC IN THE CAR!!!!!

NIZEEEEEE

Wasn't that an uzi?

Yes, I'm nitpicking.

p.s. i always think its a riot when someone on these shows yells out "you sonnofabitch!" and never sounds like they mean it....

I laugh my ass off whenever Jax screams it.

He sounds like a fucking whiny teenager who just saw his gf kiss some dude.

the last episode was pretty good, but the amount of soap opera bullshit leading up to it was unacceptable. this is one of those shows that i would quit watching if i hadn't seen every episode. at least they killed off the atf bitch and they're gonna give some details on jax's dad next season.

i kinda feel the same way. like im not UMAD how the show has turned out but i wish it was a bit more grimey like season 1.... so stoked it was opie that offed the ATF bitch and i just knew it was gonna be dude to slice jimmys face open and off him too... great ending, no clif hangers...

Epic episode was epic. Opie killing that bitch was fucking gutter; "This is how she felt".

You guys think next season opens with them in jail, or after they get out? 14 months would be a real big time leap for this show, since the first three seaons have covered what? Three months?

Also, Sonny Barger as a member was dope

I guess you're basing the time period on the baby's age, right?

Weird.

That was way too much shit to happen in 3 months.

They all should have aged about 10 years from the stress.

If it starts with them in jail, expect Prison Break high-drama.

Then again they already did a bunch of episode with them in jail, so who knows?