Sons of Anarchy

no, thats sorta EXACTLTY what was going on. and when noone picked up on it, it was said again. Amongst other cornballery shit that was said, and files got pulled now grown men are bitchin for over 8 days now. I find it entertaining, to know the UMAD levels are through the roof. and even dragged in other people to show off their UMADDERY lolllllllllllllll

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its mad corny for people on 12oz to be yacking about their affiliation to MCs, free masons and any type of private member organization . like wtf do you have to prove to some nameless idiot calling you out in a fucking sons of anarchy thread. look at me i hang with legit bikers and i know more then you... its like that moronic free masons thread talking about membership and "insider info" fronting like they know any legit shit about anything playing they are some illing mason and didnt get their info 2nd party and off wiki... "im a free mason, im mysterious and dangerous" give me a fucking break with any of this crap...

we should start a organized crime thread and call it "my mafia ties" and we can all talk about breaking the law, knowing italians with well known last names and being witnesses to crimes... cuz you know that is real and makes for serious brownie points and 12oz credit like the rest of this banter...

also, not an attack on you tripplesup but youre a guilty party, if you were that REAL you would not go posting photos of you here or vip and just letting all this BS and trolling slide of your back...

ihu, i really should let it roll off like water off a ducks back. but im sure if someone called you out on something that is extremely near and dear to you, you would come at them the same way. i dont have the ability to reach thru the screen and choke this fool out. but if i did it would be a different story. but i appreciate you come at me like that.

ps: about the posting of photos, i just dont care who knows what i look like.

edit: so back to the soap opera..

think jax is gonna turn into a crybaby when he finds out he has a irish step sister? haha.

my buddy thinks that when they get in ireland and get all caught up in whatever they showed in the next week preview thing, that Pineys gonna end up in ireland and fuck some shit up on some first 9 shit.

they've been holding out on him this season. and him and Tig are the only dudes around charming.. maybe hes gonna try and blast Tig for Donna or something, they've kinda drifted from that, and they left that whole thing still hanging with Jax and Piney, something bound to be cooking.

and what was the last thing that happened with Otto? that dude still sitting in prison with no eye and a dead wife? i cant remember..

Dude has been following hella people around crying and whining and typing shit in different color fonts and shit... I pointed out that there were HAs on the show when people were talking about how they probably hated the show...

Dude cries a lot, so i told him to shut up so he didn't derail another thread... Simple enough.

Dude has been following hella people around crying and whining and typing shit in different color fonts and shit... I pointed out that there were HAs on the show when people were talking about how they probably hated the show...

Dude cries a lot, so i told him to shut up so he didn't derail another thread... Simple enough.

my man, you cried for 9 DAYS now, shutttuuuppppppppppppp.. I pmed Triple because what I have to say doesnt need to be aired out to herbs likes you. Youre a 9 DAY CRYBABY. Im laughing at you, no one on my side of the computer is mad. Youre a clown and you got called out. Done deal. You cant handle it, so you keep at it.

Make it 10 days. Please! Ill laugh at you again tomoro.

sounds like you're pretty mad considering you follow me into threads constantly... And you keep repeating how not mad you are. But if coming in here to prove how much you don't care makes you feel better, then have at it big guy...

But since this thread is about sons of anarchy, how about let's go back to that.

If you have anything else you need to whine about feel free to start a "this is how mad im not" thread and give it a go...

BACK TO SOA.

This shit sounds just as dumb as a 14 year old suburban kid looking up to some madd gansta rapperz yo.

This is what I see:

"Fucking A man, that show ain't real, they should have shittier acting from bikers to get more street cred yo"

"I met someone and fan boyed out, got the flicks to prove it, he even signed my blackbook"

"I know mad shit about Hells Angels and 1%r's, peep these extra wide tires and custom handlebars I got on my Vespa nigga"

sounds like you're pretty mad considering you follow me into threads constantly... And you keep repeating how not mad you are. But if coming in here to prove how much you don't care makes you feel better, then have at it big guy...

But since this thread is about sons of anarchy, how about let's go back to that.

If you have anything else you need to whine about feel free to start a "this is how mad im not" thread and give it a go...

BACK TO SOA.

BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHHH, I dont even read what u type anymore, all i see is a herb on the verge of crying. 10 days it will be in 20 minutes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tissues.jpg

Watching you homo's flirt with each other while playing yourselves is just as entertaining.

What do you think will happen next?

Dude will pull out an Indian Larry autograph and become "the expert" trumping the faggotry of others?

Tune back in next post to find out.

• Like 1

Watching you homo's flirt with each other while playing yourselves is just as entertaining.

Dude will pull out an Indian Larry autograph and become "the expert" trumping the faggotry of others?

THAT^ i feel embarrassed on how awkward it all is and dude is still carrying on... zzz

also jaxs girl is gonna obviously get kidnapped or shot at via the angry mexican who got his cut thrown in the toilet and outed of his beaner MC...

She doesn't look that good IMO, as far as TV chicks go she's not bad but not that good either.

One weird thing is I've always thought Peggy Bundy was mad sexy, not beautiful like a model or something, but just sexy as fuck.

Braggin rights aside, even at her age now I would probably still try to pipe depending on a real life view of the goods.