Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in total agreement with the whole boat thing. all those dudes are pulling crazy off the cuff shit every other second and not one of them could think something like 'oh hey other boats...' would have been a way sicker ending to see the crew roaring off after the boat then having them totally defeated on the dock.

oh here was something i didnt really get, two times in that ep when jax was going off to do some shit opie said 'im coming too brother' and then chibs was like 'yeah me too'. twice this happened, dont know exactly why but it struck me as noticeable and therefor odd.

if you read the interview with sutter, he explains a lot of things....

camron had to get away, because it sets up next season. if all the loose ends were tied this season, there'd be nothing to carry over to next year.

zobelle had to get away because in real life, bad guys like him DO get away. westin's get killed, zoebells are fucking weasels. his daughter was murdered as a result of him, an he was just like 'ill adapt'.

i dont mind tht otto killed the dude, it just doesnt mae sense with the plot.

jax goes all the way there to tell him zobelle is a rat, then instead of telling the AB that, he just kills the dude. kinda like... wtf? why didnt he just do that anyway? and how'd he get some rndom black to help him do it? again, no sense.

am i the only one who thinks zoebell's daughter was hot as fuck?

your girl would have gotten worked.

Im thinking the word got out that the Aryans were taking orders from a rat. So then thats how the black dude gets involved, Otto gets payback and the Aryans lose respect. That made more sense then them not killing Zobel.

Also they are standing on a dock and Jax kid just got kidnapped. 1. They can call charming PD to call coast guard and scoop up the kid. 2. They could of hi jacked any boat they saw people on and chased dude down.

the atf bitch gives me a little movement downstairs...but then she talks and you are right her face gets all contorted. she also got cunt punched!!! abel is going to join the irish lads and kill his dad because he is a thorobred not like that irish guys son. he was soft as baby shit.

i couldnt help but laugh when samcro was staring at the mayans....sons are beat!...oxygen tanks, trikes lol im a fan but damn they need to step it up!!

Jemma is gonna make the cheif go down on her while they are on the lamb, she wont fuck him because she is to loyal to dogface...he might get a handy if he is good at dropping chin on her, which im sure he will be happy with. thats all for now

^ Seriously dude, Edmund was a fucking faggot and a half. His dad, aside from being a baby kidnapping weirdo, was at least down for the cause

For anyone who didn't read the interview I posted, Sutter said he plans for the Sons to end up in Belfast next season. That means we're lookin at probably at least a half season before they find Jax's kid

henry rollins is told that the sons wanna kill him and he needs to leave town, so he grabs his kids to bounce AND GOES TO GET TATTED??WTF?????

I think he gets his son's name doesnt he? ilke he knows shit might go down and he might not see his kids again so he wants to do something special.

but then why not take both?

dont matter you noticed they didnt show they actually getting hit, they made it seem like more warning shots and then anything else, had it been some lethal shit they wouldnt have shot at theyre faces then toldm to split . it was a gesture of mercy when sons knew they coulda ended theyre whole shit .