Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they just draw out the inevitable way too long on this show sometimes. i didn't think at the

beginning of the season that it would take the entire season to deal with zobell and company. it gets

kind of ridiculous how long it takes for things to happen. they really could have ended the season

tonight, but instead the show wrote in hale to spoil all the loose end tying up, so we have to wait one more week.

At the end they were ok with letting the SONS take dude to go kill him out of county lines but then they get mad dude had drugs - made no sense!!!

they were not "mad" but the commanding officer said there has been no crime and there wont be... no crime was witnessed... then Zobel said he had the drugs so that way there WAS a crime and they all witnessed it so they had to take him in....

cops do shady shit all the time, makes sense to me...

they were not "mad" but the commanding officer said there has been no crime and there wont be... no crime was witnessed... then Zobel said he had the drugs so that way there WAS a crime and they all witnessed it so they had to take him in....

cops do shady shit all the time, makes sense to me...

Everyone in the room knew the sons were going to kill the dude. They knew a killing was about to happen but they were about to let that happen. Just because dude said he had drugs dont you think they would look the other way on that also? I mean come on drugs or murder whats worse. Thats why it didnt make sense to me.

Everyone in the room knew the sons were going to kill the dude. They knew a killing was about to happen but they were about to let that happen. Just because dude said he had drugs dont you think they would look the other way on that also? I mean come on drugs or murder whats worse. Thats why it didnt make sense to me.

The youngboul who's about to take over as chief wants to do everything by the law.

He hates Zobel and them too, but he's mad hesitant about fucking up his rep as a "good cop".

He's said on multiple times to Jax that as soon as this Zobel nut and his crew are out the picture, that he's still going to go after the Sons and try and shut them down.

So how the fuck would that look to his cops if he overlooked that Zobel nigga confessing to his drugs just to let the Sons take him and his daughter off and murk them?

that was sooo fucking lame!!!!! wtf. such a fuckin let down god damnit!!

Fist niggas was talking shit about "sooo fucking lame!!!!! wtf. such a fuckin let down" cause there wasn't enough action.

Now niggas is like "sooo fucking lame!!!!! wtf. such a fuckin let down" cause it's too much action?

Fickle ass niggas is fickle.

maybe he aint dead!

all this drama cuz of that FBI bitch... they gonna have to track down the baby, possibly go to war with the irish or try to explain that Gemma didnt do it, also Gemma gonna have to be on the run for who knows how long cuz even if they kill FBI bitch she is still gonna be wanted on two homicides... fucking cops...

yup. but I mean, homeboy got a 3 inch incision at least, plus the fucker twisted it. You know that fucked up all his shit. You saw how much blood was pumping out and he turned pale white. Even with a skilled doctor at hand, I doubt she could staunch the wound sufficently to save his life. It's possible, and I'd be damn glad if it was true that he was still alive,but when you see Jax and everyone come in, he's completely still with no sign of life, and it wasn't like Tara was on top of him holding his fuckin' guts in.

I thought there was plenty of action throughout the whole series. I just think they made a dumb choice in killing off half-sack. I think they should've killed off a random nigga from the nevada chapter or something.

I seriously thought Halfsack was gonna do some shit to earn himself full fledged member status by the end of the season.

I didn't think that was gonna include getting killed.